Downtime Server Downtime - July 15, 2021 - Game Update 115

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2021.

1. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Yeah that part really bugs me too. But I assume it's a cya method just in case something doesn't go as planned. If we don't know exactly what's coming, we won't know/bellyache if some part of it doesn't get accomplished.
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yep, saves them the embarrassment of saying things like, "Yeah... there's going to be a delay on that new phasing feature we promised you for today's update. Seems it didn't work the way we thought it would, so we need to tweak it a bit more. Sorry." :oops:
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Man, I feel for ya. You were expecting the update that fixes all players' problems, makes the game super duper awesome and a REAL NOT boring game to drop this week. But it didn't. The disappointment you must feel...
    • Like x 4
  4. NaturesRemedyxX New Player

The game really isn't that bad and it's getting better with each update. It takes a little time though so maybe wait a bit and stop complaining for the sake of complaining. No one cares lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

He's new. Had no idea what the game has been thru. Or what players want. Easy to make blanket statements without any time to know the game and its habits
    • Like x 3
  6. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

It seems like the framework for new systems, content and of course the PS5 client are being laid here. This will take time I assume but at least the work is being done. :)
  7. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully servers will be up soon :D
    • Like x 3
  8. Haven Natori New Player

Says up to 8 hours but downtime been longer
  9. Eve YouTuber

Switch is up :D
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Lucky you. :)

No we are green with envy. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Welcome back bro.
  12. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 1
  14. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I must compliment you for the Paradox Prince Feat. Having 6 (I think) of these around town made this the fastest spam I've ever done. That's the way bounty spams should go: having many up continuously at different locations. Or alternatively respawn within 30 seconds of defeat.