Server Downtime - January 8, 2014 - Game Update 33!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chironicus New Player

so are they doing away with exobits?
    cause 5 marks a reality for a mod might sound cheap but i can farm enough exobits to BUY a mod off the broker in 3-4 hrs , its taking me days toe get a good team to get marks a reality....

and the client is not getting fixed? how about that lag issue with it?
  2. CelestialFriend New Player

All PVE WEAPONS/ARMOR should be exist in watchtower; gotham and metropolis stations too. And Should cost marks of triumph or just money.
  3. CelestialFriend New Player

we should get Marks Of Reality in t3 raids too because some people cant afford legendary access.
  4. TheDark Devoted Player

Just curious. Why?
  5. chironicus New Player

im nerfed that hand blaster i had did crap dmg ? it would do a jump hit of 200 dmg then might do 500 dmg ....

and the t3 staf fi had its damn slow now you screw with that more?
    this games not going right....just what staff and hand blaster was doing too much dmg i never got top of any dmg in t5 stuff...

ugh making me want to move to a new game ever update.....
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Will the Checkmate Operative gear ever be available for purchase? I'm still missing the head, and would really like the chance to finish that feat. Thank you.

EDIT: Never mind! Thank you General Zod! XD
  7. Dump Truck New Player

I agree, they should just give everything away for five in game dollars, a random collection, one exobit, or if you can find your way off the brainiac ship. Why make us grind this stuff out.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You can. The Variant piece will count towards the feat, so if you have the variant instead of the original it will count the variant in place of the original.
  9. JustSome_Chick New Player

I wanted to be mad about that since I love my staff characters but.. ok.. ok fine. Yes. It did seem like they did more damage than your normal charged up range attack. *sigh*. Meh. LOL!
  10. ak40sheven New Player

GodMode Challenges everyone to a 5v5. Pugs will be put down.
    • Like x 2
  11. deltablues New Player

haha top notch dude. Also if we log in we should get a free game download from SOE.
  12. chironicus New Player

yes it would do more dmg BUT it took time to spin to release it and guess what....now its garbaged and caue i have a toon that hasn't got a staff since T2 , i went to what it seemed to keep dropping ..handblasters...AND IT sucked , but other stats made it slightly better in large battles....now they NERF IT?

no really.....
    game ender again and you wait till after we all pay legendary money on the month...had i known you were gonna do that lil bit id not have paid legendary.

too much time every time i turn around having to retweak and reget this and that...now ill be weapon ******** as i like to call it.
  13. Gadget*Switch New Player

So!!! No new Arena Maps? Not even one?
    • Like x 5
  14. Giggles Loyal Player

They are single stat Mod V's, not expert, just basic V mods. That's it.
  15. Proto1118 Committed Player

Will this update fix the constant freezing(PS3)?
    • Like x 3
  16. tukuan Devoted Player

Synth mods are both only single attribute and limited to V (not expert) so there's still incentive to gather exos as well as expert as welll as mxed plans.
  17. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Will this update fix Gauss Grenade missing?
    • Like x 3
  18. TheFlashCC New Player

If you get on a plane and fly to the U.S. it will be up at 1500 for you.....
    • Like x 1
  19. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Can i connect to the EUPS server over there? :)
  20. Zuse Loyal Player

i hate u for this mepps

i need my armories to live
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.