Downtime Server Downtime - January 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 19, 2021.

1. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Legends PVE 10x bonus week
    • Like x 1
  2. Kanniu Well-Known Player

3x Solar Credits, 2x Time Beacons and New Rewards.
    • Like x 1
  3. Quantum Rising Committed Player

I'll never understand why they don't do these more. I spend like triple the amount that I usually do during these weeks than in other bonus weeks.
    • Like x 3
  4. StarFist New Player

Servers still down. I guess they can't get the hamster back on the wheel. Lol
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

Shouldn't dcuo be up by now? Its been over 6hrs
    • Like x 2
  6. StarFist New Player

Login server is up. Game server still down.
  7. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

EU and PC Test still showing servers as down. US is just showing locked, These long maintenance windows ready hurt the prime playing time for the EU folks. It is 10pm here now and the servers are not up yet.
  8. lopeno New Player

I couldn't even log into client and daybreak for a while today. Was that a part of your maintenance as well?
  9. speedster1981 Committed Player

I wonder if the Devs can give us a update on when servers will be up even just a estimate
    • Like x 4
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

6hrs gas come and gone
    • Like x 4
  11. Khutulyn New Player

I am now able to log in but only get a spinning wheel
    • Like x 1
  12. T-dog New Player

13. Rousseau Gabrie New Player

what's the problem with servers? It's been over 6 hours lol.....
  14. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

15. GreekDemigod69 New Player

Everyone realizes that maintenence is required to keep the game up and running, for us to be able to have a fun gaming experience, right? Whether it's 6 hours or 30 minutes, I appreciate the daily maintenence, unlike some games that do it weekly or monthly.

The only thing I wish for is a graphics update and make the mouths move with the words lol. But, nonetheless, great game and great work at performing maintenence regularly.
    • Like x 4
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

No other game needs the amount of maintenance this game does. Yet everytime the game goes back online nothing seems to have actually undergone "maintenance" lol. It is still a gamble to use teleporters, Metal 2 content still DCs half the group, etc
    • Like x 3
  17. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

It would be nice to have an update since we have blown past 6 hours and heading for seven hours.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: The work is taking longer than expected. We have extended our downtime estimate by two hours, which would put us back online by 2PM PT.
    • Like x 5
  19. ExtremelyEPIC New Player

That's going to be midnight for EU players...

I mean, i understand and i'm thankful that you're working to keep the game running but, still...
  20. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The original post says "expected to last" 6 hours. There's always... the unexpected!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1