Server Downtime - February 25, 2014 - Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2014.

1. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

Yea I personally cannot stand the last laugh maps (safehouses, watchtower, HoD). The npcs just kind of ruin it for me to be honest. The moon was my favorite pvp map and now it is just another generic king of the hill map... I'll still play it to get my 50 wins but after that I probably won't.
    • Like x 1
  2. QuietLights New Player

Thank you. Wasn't entirely sure
  3. PopaSaidSo New Player

Welp back to sleep or continue to find a new hobby.
  4. TrevorK New Player

5. Ozman79 New Player

Think yourself lucky it will be back on by then. I'm from Europe, and I just got home from work to find I'll have to wait another 3 hours before I can get on, and even then I'll need to download the update.

No-one uses those boards. They look cheap and are run by ProSiebenSat.1 who have nothing to do with the PS version of the game.
    • Like x 2
  6. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

5:40pm UK time and the update seems to be installing for me.
    • Like x 1
  7. QuantumNite New Player

All these updates are great, but when are you gonna fix the targeting system? Its been jacked up for 2 years. Nothing like jumping past the 3 guys you're fighting to land in a group of 5 more. Now you're fighting 8.......Wonderful. I've posted this on the Facebook page only to have it deleted. Twice. How about a response?
    • Like x 4
  8. Zhofang New Player

KRR said:
    “I havea question that keeps a balance. When can you guys inform, educate, and implement WHITE Lanterns? The US players are tired of too much Black and could use a lot of transitional redirection to a better power. Any info would help, thanks.”
    Jafin said:
    I think (personal opinion here) that White Lanterns will never be a playable power set if that's what you are asking. The White Lantern Corps are a situation corps that only arise when they are needed. They will likely appear in some form in War of the Light Part 3 as the devs mentioned at SOE Live last year that by the end of the trilogy they would have exhausted the emotional spectrum, meaning we will see all corps. So my thoughts are that part 2 will focus on Orange, Indigo and Violet and then part 3 will have Black and White Lanterns for whatever the big finale to the storyline is.

Jafin,
    Well said. I agree with all but one point: The Orange lantern. Since he is our seasonal bane, I do not see why they would even consider popping him into the story/picture out of turn. I can not truly see why Larfleeze would even care about any of this mess on way or another.

I am confused, where does one come up with the idea 'US players are tired of the Black'? Have any of you seen a true black lantern in game. If so, please point them out to me...cuz as a Lantern fanatic: I want to meet him/her!!!
  9. KING PENDRAGON New Player

When will the PS4 servers be back on for UTC+1?
    I just reached my CR of 53 yesterday night and now i cant wait to play :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Dowloaded my update bought 2hrs ago a whopping 7GB I think
  11. vladimir0987654 New Player

uuuuuffffff can't wait any more.....
    • Like x 1
  12. TrevorK New Player

13. TrevorK New Player

Quick unrelated question. New to this forum, not game. Why when I click reply, to include a previous post in my reply, it doesn't? Just posts my reply, but no post above it.
  14. Plum Crazy Committed Player

You mean your trying to quote someone ?
  15. TrevorK New Player

Yes. So it shows their post in a box above my reply. I'm in, by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. TrevorK New Player

New Soders look way better.
    • Like x 1
  17. Larry New Player

It is funny how you can revamp powers that is already strong but refuse to revamp fire. Which my understanding there was nothing wrong with this power before you listened to people on the test servers to nurf the power. An now you will not revamp this power back to how it was before all the nurf that happened to it.
    • Like x 3
  18. ScarletSupergirl New Player

• Like x 1
  19. Gman2071 New Player

Cheers i am From uk , london southeast, been playing the game for 2 year s. be great to see how the new up date goes , i am on the US server
  20. Gman2071 New Player

Cheers i am From uk , london southeast, been playing the game for 2 year s. be great to see how the new up date goes , i am on the US server