Server Downtime - February 25, 2014 - Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Saami Loyal Player

I miss moon because it was different than other pvp maps. Yes, we have last laugh maps, but they are very npc heavy making it pvp/pve mismatch.
    I would like some diversity to pvp instead of doing same kind of maps with different number of players.
    • Like x 2
  2. Frankzilla Committed Player

Oh snap its the ghost of j zmooth didnt biggaford n king homi body bag you doe lol
  3. Slykraze Active Player

Nature has long cool downs AND long animations now.... great....
    • Like x 1
  4. Marcellen7 New Player

how soon shall servers launch?
  5. FranklinBits New Player

ahhhh wanna play
  6. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

They didn't say anything about longer cool downs for nature, it says the damage over time has been increased to last for 12seconds. This is a good thing. Nature is going to be even more of a monster than it was mwahahaha! :)

Nature
    ·Briar, Savage Growth and Vine Lash damage over time (DOT) has been increased to 12 seconds to bring them in line with most other durations.
    ·Carnage has had the duration and cool down adjusted to 12 seconds each.
    ·Swarm's area of effect damage will now appear in the combat log as "Sting".
    • Like x 2
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Does anybody know if the bug was fixed? (Say you had the No Tag Out feat on your healer, but not your main, would you have to log on to your healer, then logout, then log on to your main, just to be able for it to show up?
  8. rockergurl New Player

Unlocking your feats in-game is simple. All you’ll need to do is go the Feats Menu on the character you would like to unlock feats on, see which feats are available to unlock, and then unlock them with Replay Badges, similar to how you would unlock any other lockout in the game.
  9. Demon Zero New Player

When do we play????[IMG][IMG][IMG]
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I know this, but a while ago, there was a bug where you would have to log on to a character that had a certain feat just to be able to see it on other characters.
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I know this, but a while ago, there was a bug where you would have to log on to a character that had a certain feat just to be able to see it on other characters.
  12. DeathandHades New Player

ikr? who had more than 7k
    • Like x 1
  13. TrevorK New Player

Downloading update now.
  14. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Black Armada.
    • Like x 2
  15. J Zmooth New Player

Lol. Can't kill greatness.
  16. QuietLights New Player

So about what time will servers be back up? Going by EST
  17. GodofSorcery New Player

So are you saying offering doesnt heal anymore??

Ohh noo if you are saying that then it is over for Sorc healing (soloing at that)

I cant complain until i try it though
    • Like x 1
  18. Lana New Player

when can we play? Do you know? Have downloaded everything, but still does not. = (
  19. Randomly Yours New Player

likely around 2pm. Its three hours difference.
    • Like x 1
  20. cassi Well-Known Player

So main pages lists pc and us ps3 as up now, but they aren't up :(