Server Downtime - February 25, 2014 - Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It is a new version of the Moon map, so their description is entirely correct. It used to a map where you had to steal the opponent's rock and bring it to your base, now it is a node capture map.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I think (personal opinion here) that White Lanterns will never be a playable power set if that's what you are asking. The White Lantern Corps are a situation corps that only arise when they are needed. They will likely appear in some form in War of the Light Part 3 as the devs mentioned at SOE Live last year that by the end of the trilogy they would have exhausted the emotional spectrum, meaning we will see all corps. So my thoughts are that part 2 will focus on Orange, Indigo and Violet and then part 3 will have Black and White Lanterns for whatever the big finale to the storyline is.
    • Like x 3
  3. KidMidnight Loyal Player

thats a shame.

that was a fun map.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gokaigerbay New Player

the problem was that you could easily glitch the moon map by dropping the opponents rock on your pad so that they would never be able to return it. You couldn't click on the rock to return it. Guess instead of fixing that, they just scraped it altogether.
  5. Lana New Player

Have finished?
  6. vortexb New Player

Great, now those guilds on EUPC can finally get that 7001st player invited :D

Anyhow I'm happy The Moon is back, this game desperately needs a few more larger PvP maps, the current ones are just too small in my opinion.

Was hoping for some Legends balance updates...
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

No, but the client is able to update on PC now.
  8. AmericanNinja New Player

Update is up for PS4 as well.
  9. J Zmooth New Player

" Ability Update:

Offering – This is now a utility ability that applies an absorption shield to your pet in non-PvP zones as well as restores their power. Keeping your pet powered-up is important and allows them to use their potent special abilities."

So offering doesn't give a heal anymore??
    • Like x 1
  10. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

This. I was also looking forward to this obvious fix.
    • Like x 1
  11. J Zmooth New Player

If anything, the cooldown time of offering should have been reduced than the power.
  12. LonelyGiants New Player

Nope. Wrath will be replaced in a future update with a power that functions similar to how offering used to, but only restoring power to the watcher.
  13. CaptainBamboo New Player

So no changes to electricity? that sucks.
    • Like x 2
  14. PoKTLi Active Player

Finally!!!! Thank You very much for the improvment in HT bounties rewards... maybe i finally get those styles =)

As other im still waiting for some love to electric power xD

And just one more thing, would it be possible that collected base item show in aphabetical order when you see them at inventory? Pleaseeeeee
  15. DCfanyboy New Player

I wonder how much the green auras will be going for
  16. J Zmooth New Player

That's a fail update for sorcery. The heal along with the power given to the watcher by offering gave a double heal. They didn't need to change that, they shouldn't have..
    • Like x 1
  17. LonelyGiants New Player

Sorry, I misspoke there. The new power will still be a 4-man burst heal, but it won't provide power to the guardian and fury. The devs thought having a clippable option to restore power to the fury/guardian would be OP.

Sorcery healing is pretty nerfed at the moment though. Until they hotfix the new power in, the watcher is dead weight.
    • Like x 1
  18. Demon Zero New Player

The patch is updated now but we cant play yet =(
  19. Starteller New Player

New aura should have new look not color. Choice of color should be free. Please give for free the basic aura then reimburse the color with new look instead.
    • Like x 2
  20. rockergurl New Player

Not sure what you are talking about, my watcher is a beast!! Very aggressive and always ready for a fight.