Server Downtime - February 25, 2014 - Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Peacemakaz Committed Player

I heard black armada is making a come back.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

What about the recovery kits being purchasable? Does that mean we won't ever see them drop again? And do the new ones that you pay for give all bytes back? Will the mod stay made or do you have to remake it?
  3. Rygasonaryan Active Player

Best update Ever!

No more MidnghtBombersWhatBo...

The return to MidnghtBombersWhatBombsatMidnght! We were really devastated and so were the leagues that run with our small band. No need to petition now, its already fixed :D
  4. El Presidente Well-Known Player

Can we get this option on the PC version as well.
    • Like x 2
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

I just hope the block and taunt fixes are truly here, and not a fluke.
    • Like x 1
  6. bigdreams New Player

And it begins xD
    • Like x 1
  7. RONIN New Player

The Moon arena is the best PvP match! Players must learn play without PvE gear in PvP arenas first! :)
  8. L T Devoted Player

5 HOURS of down time? Will it really take that long?
    • Like x 1
  9. Deveron New Player

Add The Blue Lantern Powers already!!! :D
  10. OVERBAT New Player

Ok great on the update but my question is when is earth getting the right damage out (i may not be asking this question right) but i've been earth from the beginning and when i jackhammer im doing the same damage when i had 700 precision even tho now i have 1700 + precision
    • Like x 1
  11. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

i like how it says "new moon 5v5 map". the moon isnt new, it was just taken out of the rotation entirely from the rest of the pvp maps. a better headline would be "moon 5v5 map has returned". you know, something thats not so misleading. unless you guys made significant changes to the maps design, that label of "new" should be removed entirely.
    • Like x 1
  12. KRR New Player

I havea question that keeps a balance. When can you guys inform, educate, and implement WHITE Lanterns? The US players are tired of too much Black and could use a lot of transitional redirection to a better power. Any info would help, thanks.
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm excited about the sorcery pets and new sorcery power, thank you devs. Thank you for listening to the community about home turf bounties, maybe now I can finally get the feats for my villains.
    • Like x 1
  14. Walterlight New Player

Hello, when they say "new moon" they mean i new game type and features, not a new area.
  15. Walterlight New Player

the total recovery kits are in future update hence why its in WIP section. I assume it will act as an upgrade to the Exceptional Kit but it will always give all the bytes back. Usefull for same tier mod gear upgrades (monarch < scion ion etc. youll need to farm/buy bytes when tier 6 mods require 18 bytes per mod.
  16. QuietLights New Player

Since now it gives feat points for every part of the he exploration, will we be awarded additional feat points if we have already completed the exploration feats?
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The European downtimes are given on the European forums and on the European Facebook page.
  18. Tweek New Player

I was told by that in test their was some loving done to electricity in this update by changing a cooldown is this correct?
  19. JoshDC1988 New Player

This update is gonna be soooooo awesome :D
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Your vit is only "too low" according to other players. There is plenty of vit in the game at the moment. If players won't accept you into their groups with that vit then make your own groups. Power cost was re-worked in DLC 9 to make it more friendly for Trollers. Green auras have been literally begged for by players for almost 2 years to be put into the game. Everything you mentioned has been done because it was requested by the players, they do listen to us.