Downtime Server Downtime - December 9, 2021 - Episode 42: Legion of Doom

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 42: Legion of Doom

All worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on December 9, 2021, to launch Episode 42: Legion of Doom. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Legion of Doom introduces open world Washington D.C., new On Duty content, and the extraordinary threat of Lex Luthor and the Legion of Doom. The episode is free for all players.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

Update: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 14
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Uhh is Santa i mean Larfleeze coming too? Asking for a friend
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, the winter event also starts tomorrow.
    • Like x 8
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

YAY! SANTAFLEEZE!
    • Like x 2
  5. Shadobi Level 30

I can't log in game causing issue.
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Awesome wasnt sure if anything had changed, glad to see its still coming
  7. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Another down time. Seriously! Do you guys even care about your players? So much down time and nothing to show for it! So sick of this s***!
    • Like x 4
  8. Emoney Dedicated Player

It's been confirmed, The Legion of Dooms plan is to steal Christmas.....I knew it! Way to spoil the plot for us non testers Mepps, geez.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

What will happen to the save the universe vendor (Rip Hunter) with this update? Will we still be able to buy items such as the time torn accessory or gear?
    • Like x 3
  10. HE MANofGRAYSKULL New Player

its necessary to Downt time to format the game ,Im sure it wont be down long sometimes it goes by quicker and probly wont even be the whole 8 hrs patience is a virtue lol
    • Like x 1
  11. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

They likely worked their butts off to get this content out this year.. so obviously they don't care about us at all..:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  12. Vorithien Level 30

I am interested in this, as well.
    • Like x 1
  13. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

14. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Hello developers the doubt I have is, When they are going to put the option of 2 or 3 accessories and the option of more auras in a single character (feet, hands, head, etc ...), it would really be fairer since we have too many auras and accessories and I think that combined they would look great. Thanks a lot. :);)
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Switch is back on for tomorrow, and will receive the episode and downtime.
    • Like x 3
  16. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Nothing to show for it? We're getting a new DLC and the Winter Seasonal.

I agree that we've had too much downtime lately, but this one is understandable. No downtime means no new content.
  17. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Now there's an idea... I can see it now, my original radiant aura, with black smoke rolling off, or source aura with white smoke... Oh ya!

Mepps, I think we found a winner!
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Can't wait to see the premier Episode trailer of one of my top 5 played games on Youtube/Playstation channel. :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4