Downtime Server Downtime - December 7, 2020 - Game Update 108

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 7, 2020.

1. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I enjoy playing this game but the extended downtime with no warning is increasing. even now the main forum doesn't even say world down, yet it is. I don't know why it's so hard to let your player base know what's going on. I'm fine with any extended downtime if it means your fixing glitches, however it seems like a ton of downtime, same old glitches. I think you guys can do better :D
    • Like x 4
  2. LoganCaron Active Player

I was about to post the same thing
    • Like x 2
  3. Srchill99999 New Player

It’s Saturday, 19th why is the game currently offline. I don’t see any posts anywhere saying for what what reason
  4. DMan72 New Player

Where's the post regarding the current server downtime for December 19, 2020. Was this a scheduled maintenance? If so then why was there no post prior to let people know. It also would be nice when there are these server downtimes to have some sort of reference on the ongoing status of the various servers so people have a modicum of an idea how long the server they play on will be down.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're looking into it. The hamster probably just took a extra long bathroom break.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

I tried to stop that hamster's wheel but CHARLIE HE BIT ME!
  7. Dallasw4th New Player

Is anyone unable to log in? i keep getting a code 0x000C
  8. CHARI EL Level 30

This has been happening for some time now.. Communication is a word that doesn't exist anymore.. Most people here have just got used to it :D
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Are you sure? what if it's a large-scale strike? with posters, hunger strikes and demands to increase the daily diet? what if it grows into a massive hamster rights movement? ;)
  10. andArctic Pixie New Player

The most frustrating thing is that the only server down is the US PC Server. All others are up and running.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Don't hamsters eat posters?
  12. LoganCaron Active Player

woww that really sucks..would be nice to have some news about that..been trying to get on since maintenance was suppose to be over:-S