Server Downtime - December 5, 2019 - Metal Part II

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 36: Metal Part II

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on December 5, 2019, to launch Episode 36: Metal Part II Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Metal Part II is a new event and episode that is inspired by Dark Nights: Metal. Following the events of Part I, our universe has nearly fallen into the Dark Multiverse, the Dark Knights are at their peak powers, and the Bat God Barbatos has revealed himself.

The event content will be available free to all players level 15 and up, and the end-game episode content will be available to members or available in the marketplace.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

Update: All worlds are now online with Metal Part II!

Known Issues
    • The finale raid, Into the Dark Multiverse, has been disabled temporarily while we further address player feedback from the test server.
    • Traditionally tradeable items in the episode have been made account bound temporarily while we address broader issues related to trading.
    • Like x 15
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Woohoo im hyped mepps
    • Like x 1
  3. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

I sure hope its not the same but different but still the same...

never mind, disregard. enjoy what ever it is.
  4. Delloyd New Player

I can not wait, I'll be will be ready to see the new stuff.
  5. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So why couldn't you do the update the day before the episode starts? That way players could start right after daily maintenance instead of waiting 4 or so hours.
  6. Miahztwin Committed Player

Whether they do it tonight or do it tomorrow, you will still be waiting lol
    • Like x 2
  7. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Yeah, but if they did it today it wouldn't cut out the time many people use to complete raids and weekly missions- right after reset. It's a minor inconvenience for most, if at all, but an inconvenience.
    • Like x 1
  8. Charlybanani New Player

Soo u go to start metal part 2,previous to fix broker??????and im trying to understand,what means cannot trade or sell at broker...then u directly delete the broker or what??
  9. Nik07 New Player

10. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Is the op gear collections or is it just dropping catalysts in missions
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I know this is off topic but will the broker be back up?
  12. Charlybanani New Player

Ye could be great if someone explain to us.....
  13. L T Devoted Player

They changed it away from OP collections as part of testing feedback
  14. Max Six Level 30

I think it will be down for a minimum 72 hours from the time it was shut off just to let all the items currently on there expire to allow any glitch corrections to be applied to a blank slate. But then I'm just some dumb schmuck who really knows almost nothing.....
    • Like x 1
  15. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  16. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Why do they always forget to put up the maintenance marker on the forum when the game is down for maintenance (update, hotfix, emergency fix, hardware issue, any problem or planned work that interrupts connections)?
  17. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

The day the episode starts - that was the point. For example we could be playing the new episode right now (since right now is when daily restart is usually over), if they has loaded the update yesterday. Instead all I can do is sit here on the forum for the next several hours making dumb comments.

But you had an inadvertent point. If they did updates / daily maintenance in the middle of the night, then there would be no waiting. (middle of the night where the player population is the highest - continental US)
  18. xaocel Level 30

Are we there yet?
  19. Phokus Active Player

on my birthday :eek:
    • Like x 3
  20. xaocel Level 30

Happy Birthday!
    • Like x 2