Downtime Server Downtime - August 25, 2021 - House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Oh, I believe we'll be keeping the ones we have, but I was saying at 3:01 CT Thursday I was going to do one last pass on the last vault we'll see (at least in it's current form). Then of course after the update is in, I'd also get whatever is given out on top of it....but a Wed AM shutdown kills that idea.

I'm not sure if we'll be getting any in the daily grants though....maybe somewhere, but not 16 per account per week I'd guess. Haven't seen the whole month's daily grant layout...maybe they are in there somewhere.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Blurr Level 30

Awesome, I will be away during the day but once I get home I hope it will be online :)
    • Like x 1
  3. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

This is the biggest update to the game in years! Best of luck to the Development team!
    • Like x 5
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Combat Rating is not going anywhere. You still must play content in order. You may wish to check out the summary development update on our website!
    • Like x 6
  5. Gothkid1972 New Player

That is literally every MMO I play at this point...not a single one releases content not bugged. Id list the 7 current MMO's I play but Im not sure if naming them is against rules...or that anyone would actually care.

But 2 of the others have Big Mechanics changing Updates...one just released...the other in a month I believe...so its not the end of the world
  6. inferno Loyal Player

AND. HERE. WE. GO.
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Nothing at the moment according to Charon. We'll likely find out by the time Episode 42 rolls around later in the year.
    • Like x 1
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

CR is not disappearing, CR Relevancy is. CR Relevancy was the restriction that determined what content you ran in order to earn marks. With that lifted, whatever CR Range you're at, you'll be able to run all that content to your heart's content and earn marks (with no loot lock)...but this is only for episodes up to Episode 37 (Episode 38 and up will have their normal relevant marks and loot locks as normal).
    • Like x 3
  10. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Thank you :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

edit. never mind. I just re-read it. got me hopes up a bit there. ah, well.
  12. Superior Sorcerer New Player

Finally it's here!
    • Like x 1
  13. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yeahhhh! Woot woot!
    • Like x 1
  14. Commander-z New Player

looks pretty cool
  15. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Stat Clamping,
    Broken Allies,
    and a " 'New' we pick for you!" On duty tab,
    Oh My! ;)
    • Like x 7
  16. Starblast Well-Known Player

can't you just launch it now?!

• Like x 2
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Every time there's new content and you see players standing around the same areas I'm reminded of this...

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  18. Octane New Player

19. HunterRayder93 New Player

I start playing... maybe 2 weeks ago? thank goodness I have recovered my old account, and after I finish Allaccess I'll be premium again and can't wait to permanently have Covi, multi-use belt and unlimited money on my entire account, I restarted the game from 0, and for 3 days now I have already arrived at CR322/327,It was tiring but I did it ... I still hope that with this new system, raising new heroes or criminals will be easier.
  20. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Just want to say I'm happy to see downtime not on reset day. Hopefully this will be the model going forward to pick a non-Thursday for updates and downtime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.