Downtime Server Downtime - August 25, 2021 - House of Legends

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 41: House of Legends

All worlds will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT on August 25, 2021, to launch Episode 41: House of Legends. Downtime may last up to 10 hours.

House of Legends introduces a new cross-faction social hub, the new Allies system, a new On Duty menu with Quick Play, new Save the Universe content, new styles and rewards, and converts most episode content to the Omnibus - removing combat rating relevancy and loot locks entirely.

Plus, launching with House of Legends is the new Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards system, access level changes to cash caps, XP rates, in-game slots of all kinds, and of course FREE. EPISODES. FOR. ALL.

The full update notes will be posted in the Live Update Notes subforum when available.

Update: All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 26
  2. Eve YouTuber

Wooohoo!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Flashlado New Player

I started with this character one week ago, i am 142 cr, i played all the content with other characters, mi question is, if the cr dissapear, we can play all content in any order? i think is a terrible idea because is so hard find people to play the content 60-100 cr, and people only play the actual dlc, is only a opinion, i will continue playing
    • Like x 1
  4. SPARTAPC New Player

Awesome! Nice job thanks for he information mepps :)
  5. SPARTAPC New Player

6. RTX Well-Known Player

Unexpected, nice!
  7. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

YAAAY. I was honestly expecting next week. Must mean that devs/testers are pretty satisfied with where things are at.
    • Like x 2
  8. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Green light. Everything is a go. Roger that, telemetry looks good.
  9. Elusian Crowd Control

Testers for sure not considering we still have allies with passives that arent working to this day and not to mention from certain broken damage aspects. It's just these days are so fixed, can't do much about it :(
    • Like x 3
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

WHOO! Yes! Up top Fuginaut!
    • Like x 2
  11. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Super excited for this! I just have two questions. Number one, what's happening with the secondary currency in regards to conversion (if anything at all). Number two, will the CC bounties be able to be spammed like current open world bounty/boss content that has counter feats? I know they're able to be reset now, just wasn't sure about the spam factor (having to have the mission to have the bounty count towards the feat)
  12. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I am excited I must say lol that it's launching this week but I was under the impression by a few testers that things still need to be tested and worked on . I hope this isn't getting rushed out of the oven before it's ready.
    • Like x 2
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You seem to have forgotten what game this is. :p
    • Like x 3
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lol nope Just waiting for folks to say exactly what you said lol because I'm like wait a min I'm having deja vu again like sigh he we go again let's hope for the best lol.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Was hoping for Thursday...was going to raid the vault one last time after reset for them sweet sweet 3Ks.

BTW...did they ever state if the DOS treasure boxes will be 'member only' or will they now be able to be opened by everyone?
  16. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

From my quick glance in the threads, it looked like the stat-clamping was relatively close to the "sweet spot"?

As far as Allies go, I think they fixed the huge damage disparities and all the allies damage are within the ballpark of one another. I'm sure they'll tweak that a little more.

Wasn't sure about where the fixes for the Passives are though. :(
    • Like x 2
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Bonesaw is ready,and so am I! :D:p
    • Like x 2
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

That's really good to hear.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, some of my characters are FINALLY going to have some wrist guns that AREN'T tied into the Hand Blasters Weapon! :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Wait they didn’t find a new place for the 3ks? I had 13 3ks last 2x thats 78k xp!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.