Downtime Server Downtime - August 24, 2017 - Game Update 74!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Ciganito New Player

Yep the redownload work after 10 hours downloading the game. I lost 2 days of legendary and bonus marks. Can dcuo atleast extend the bonus for ps3 players have a chance of getting more marks?
    • Like x 1
  2. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I know m8. Can't get the sponsors. :p
  3. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

Did anyone catch this

"NPCs in Elite instances have had their damage moderately increased to provide a greater challenge for end-game players"

Tried running JFA elite last night and if this was a moderate increase I would hate to see what a large increase would be.

Tank getting one shot for 56k and over 30k through the shields. Even the adds in the hallways were able to destroy the group. This was a full league run with the average skill point at 315 fully modded. We were running 2 healers and 2 tanks on the bosses. We usually would run through this in 25 to 30 min before this update. It wasn't easy but it was beatable on a regular basis.

Who asked for this to be made harder? I don't recall seeing people complaining about the elite being to easy. Why would you adjust something that was not asked for? Most players have a hard enough time getting the renown necessary with the ridiculously low amount you get from each boss fight that now its even harder to beat most will never finish it. JFA was the beatable one of the elite raids. If groups wanted the challenge they could summon the extra bosses or just run US and go straight at the last boss with the timelines intact. We did not need any adjustments to the NPC's damage at all.
    • Like x 5
  4. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Changing enemies I could previously beat after a long time of working at raising my CR is a cruel development. Once again, my toons no longer feel 'super'.
    • Like x 1
  5. Not Mad New Player

Dude, really? Its a super hero game and you dont feel "super". Have you seen in any comic or movie any hero stumping on the villains?? Besides you can just go in and one shot everything you are not playing the game.
    • Like x 1
  6. Victor2017_0017 New Player

Help, just bought my membership on ps4 (first time), but didn't get the replay badges, loyalty points and the free respec? I got the enhanced aquaman emblem, the war marks, my inventory/bank and money are bigger, what can i do?:(
  7. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

I'm not talking about one shot everything. Just beating. Going from a good fight back down to no chance in hell on pre-existing mobs as if I were back at level 1.
    • Like x 2
  8. Wburner44 New Player

The free respect token had to be claimed by August 10th
  9. Namrepus New Player

If you have paid via PayPal the replay badges and loyalty points will not show up until the funds have been cleared. Not sure if this relates to you but its something I noticed when I switched payment methods.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The download issue impacting EU PS3 was resolved this weekend. Please let us know if you still have any trouble patching.
    • Like x 1
  11. DSF New Player

I still have problems downloading from pc, this message appears

ERROR

Unable to write to C:/Users/Public/Daybreak Game Company/Installed Games/DC Universe Online/UNREAL3/BINARIES/WIN32/DCGAME.EXE - http://dcuo.patch.daybreakgames.com...zs/4b/d5e/2a3e422f1182f4dad0f7f76b015c7e76b19. The file may be in use or you may lack the necessary permissions to install.
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    For those wondering what you get in the Splash Pack. ;) ;)