Downtime Server Downtime - August 24, 2017 - Game Update 74!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Dr134t New Player

after re-download and install game works fine for me now ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

How much time did it took, to down and install?
    I'm still waiting. :(
    Was really hoping to get the bonusmarks for 2 toons today before reset.
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Astral New Player

So i ran through my toons. Even though i see the vault scaling gear is 10-173, I've noticed that none of my under 30 toons get gear. The runs i did all had the gear attached to the MoV box. Will this be address for lower toons to get gear from vault?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still working to resolve the download issue impacting some players on EU PS3.
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Can't wait to get home and play
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Got to say I see no change in enemy difficulty (at Tier 5, anyway).

And enemies in Circe's Trial have again gone back to being overpowered. Seems like every update that instance goes out of whack & they have to go back in & fix it.
  7. Lodestone Active Player

Still unable to download game assets, well guess i'll have to do other stuff, still hoping to see some DC this weekend.
  8. Ciganito New Player

Guys this update broke my game I can't do the patch. It says that is unable to do download game assets and to check my network. Everything is ok with network. Please help me. Give me some tips I am loosing my legendary time it only has 1 week.
  9. Betrayor New Player

The problem with downloading game assets persists in ps3 eu, should we wait for this issue to be fixed or delete the game and redownload it?
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I had seen some complaining in previous threads about getting actual armor drops in the Vault; that players would go up in CR too fast. I don't think that's going to be an issue. All the gear is uncommon (green) rarity. Which means that it won't push up your CR much (like purple Epic or blue Rare would). I do see it having the effect of allowing players at lower tiers to fill out two sets of armor - 1 DPS & 1 Support Role. And that's a great thing since it's tough to build both sets when you keep getting gear drops in content for a role you can't use. So I'd say it can help build those full role teams for 4's & 8's.

But why couldn't the style have been AVATAR BOMBARDIER? The style feat that's impossible to get.
    • Like x 1
  11. voulgaris6 New Player

I have this ps3 problem too pls fix this bug !!!!
  12. Dr134t New Player

sad and painfull but i have to re-download and install with every update and sometimes -because i am new to this and didnt know what i was doing- the deadlink will gimme presents but overall i am pleased with it and considering becoming legendary memba
    see you out there

ps to be clear yes re-download your game it takes 4 hours for me but it works fine after .
    make sure you keep an eye on your download coz it interupts and needs to be retry several times but picks up where you left it as long you don't turn of your system .. hope this makes sense
    good luck
  13. recoil Committed Player

well now i'm gonna have to try the vault.
  14. Lodestone Active Player

[IMG]
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We continue to work to resolve the download problem on EU PS3. For now, it may be faster to delete and reinstall the game if you are experiencing this issue on EU PS3.
    • Like x 4
  16. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I have deleted, downloaded and reïnstalled the game.
    The game works fine now.

Note to help find bug:
    I was kicked out about 7 times during the download.
    It gave the same pop-up notice: "Unable to download game assets".
    Each time I could press "enter" to "retry", and the download goes on where it left off.

Hope this info helps, good luck and thanks for keeping us informed. <3
  17. Revafall Well-Known Player

Time to upgrade to ps4 my friend, so we all can have nice things :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Monoking New Player

When I (on of) click on play on the begin screen I have to click it about 5/7 times before I get a error. And sometimes I don't even get an error and it just quits. And I've tried eu server and us server but nothing's working. I even deleted and downloaded it again, but I still get al these problems.
  19. Monoking New Player

I'm on pc
  20. Lodestone Active Player

Ok, thx for the feedback so far.