Downtime Server Downtime - August 24, 2017 - Game Update 74!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2017.

1. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Thanks Mepps - now the download time...
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EU PS/PC is now online. Xbox will follow.
  3. SneaKyDmG New Player

Thanks Mepps. Cheers
  4. Predicament Well-Known Player

Is there going to be an adjustment on Ultimate Soldier fight for strafing run attack? It's literally an instant cast and the timer on it seems off, there is no time move from it, as soon as the target is on the ground, half a second later its already hitting.
  5. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

"Unable to download game assets." :(
    EU PS3
    • Like x 1
  6. Cjmd74 Active Player

Please tell me we've not gone back to the whole high cr characters carrying low cr characters through content by just burning the crap out of everything!
  7. Dr134t New Player

Same here EU PS3 ... second time this week i have to re-download the entire game Thanks !
  8. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Haha don't act too fast. :p
    It's probs cause of the update.
    Give the devs some time. ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Dr134t New Player

to late at 15% hehe ill try and count to ten next time
    • Like x 1
  10. Ully Committed Player

Did this update adjust the Strafing run in US Elite?
  11. Betrayor New Player

EU PS3 Unable to download game assets, will this be fixed or do we need to re download the game?
  12. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

It's becoming a known problem. ;)
    Give it some time.
  13. Wburner44 New Player

Man, I forgot to set my PS4 to download it automatically! Hopefully it wont take that long when I get home from work
    • Like x 1
  14. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Still not able to download the game assets. o_O
    Devs??? Any word???
    EU PS3
    I don't mind bugs, they happen.
    But leaving us in the dark is just nasty. :(
    • Like x 2
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Xbox (and all servers) are now online with GU74.

On Xbox, US and EU players will be unable to voice chat with each other while resolve a related technical issue.

We are also investigating the reports of download troubles on EU PS3.
    • Like x 3
  16. ImaClown1 New Player

I hope it means you can faceroll old content that's why it's called OLD CONTENT why the hell u gunna make old content harder then US OR JFA so yes I hope we can faceroll old content again sp is already hard enough to get
    • Like x 2
  17. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Well I'm pretty surprised on the vault gear - it's actually all gear items. I figured it would be just ring & necklace. So far I've gotten 1 piece for each run with 5 toons. So is that going to continue - getting a piece every day?
  18. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Thank you very much MrMepps. <3
    • Like x 1
  19. NightshroudFujiwara New Player

Weak players demanding old content be easy mode should beware.

In the short term, skilled players will see no reason to help unskilled end game players with feats, bounties or other group achievements, preferring to assist their league members or level their alts.

Then, in the mid-long term future, new players will surpass the non-skilled players and will be overall better players than the current end game players because they will have completed content, at level, using mechanics and forming role specific groups.

Then the complaints will switch from "content is too difficult" to "I can't find a group because nobody is queuing" - a result of low levels forming leagues early on and growing together.
    • Like x 1
  20. DC REBIRTH Well-Known Player

Mepps, Dev Team

Big O Thank you