Downtime Server Downtime - April 26, 2018 - Game Update 82!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sionn Committed Player

That was in response to those saying there are 3 big shift teams to handle all this. I don't think there are.
  2. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

For reference Zed El , the actor in the new SyFy series Krypton, wished he was Superman growing up and they'd say to him no not the great alien all powerful demigod Superman, try Batman he's human, and you'd have a better chance at that. LOL :D Happy Superman's 80th everyone.;) FYI. "Love the part on test where Supergirl says "Years ago something happened to me, and my cousin...,and I promised myself I'd do the same for him", paraphrasing"

3. dreameagle2 Level 30

• Like x 1
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

So glad I have books, hobbies and am old enough to buy my owm booze. At this point, I'm calling 26 April 2018 a no-go.
    • Like x 2
  5. dreameagle2 Level 30

Obviously but as much as they get from me they should, lol
  6. Simple-Man New Player

What would be awesome is if the developers didnt treat their paying customers like kids as if we dont care about the game to know why its taking so long for world to reboot , or why the game is so off , u kno some people actually understand technology and technical issues run hand in hand with technology and we understand that but here we are ,left in the dark ._.
  7. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

8. DelayedReaction Man New Player

Yeah. Good thing Wednesday’s are New Comic Book Days.
    • Like x 1
  9. dreameagle2 Level 30

And was only saying theres really no reason for this if everyone but us is up, total crap, no matter how many they have or don't.
  10. GLuthor New Player

My job kept me occupied through most of this update :rolleyes:
  11. BZ12 Active Player

Wow it's been like 16 hours already
  12. dreameagle2 Level 30

13. dreameagle2 Level 30

That was to the 1 who said servers up
  14. KrazziiK New Player

Welp tired of waiting off to play another game
  15. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I wonder how many of the players here would react to some real life issues, like not having water or electricity (the real ones, not the powersets) for a whole day.
    If they freak out and soil their pantaloons over a video game, I really don't want to be around them when something actually important happens or is missing from their lives.

IT'S.A.VIDEO.GAME. Go play another one in the meantime, watch something on Netflix or YouTube, have a drink with a friend, go fix that squeaking cabinet door, take a nap or just keep looking like a fool crying here on the forums, it's kinda entertaining.
    • Like x 1
  16. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Nope. Sweet and Spicy Bonesless Wings all the way! Leaving to pick them up now :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Craven Green Loyal Player

thank you i must have missed it
  18. dreameagle2 Level 30

AMEN BROTHER
  19. BZ12 Active Player

Lol
  20. Robert-Vim Well-Known Player

...color me green with envy...I would tell ya enjoy!..but Im pretty darn sure you will ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.