SERUMS ATOMIC WATER.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fearlantern77, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Can the developers just realease all the powes at the same time. We got 4 Tank powers 5 controller powers 4 healers powers. So can we have 2 tanks powers serums/atomic or atomic/water healer? I don't care which order but can all three be release during the same timeframe. Any new info on the powers ever since water was brought onboard, anything official ?

Serums i was looking forward to, to be enhance like BANE/DEATHSTROKE being able to inject drugs like venom into your character and your body mass transforming. Atomic I can't wait for.
  2. Xanoth Dedicated Player

So you'd rather have no new power released for a year, maybe longer, and then have them all released at once?

Why?!
    • Like x 1
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

There taking too long. They announce it last year.
  5. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

I didn't say that exactly.
  6. Xanoth Dedicated Player

If they still haven't released anything developing them one at a time, waiting for them to have them all ready before releasing any is not going to deliver any results this year.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Atomic is next right ?
  8. YinChakra Dedicated Player

yep
  9. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

You ask for new powers, i prefer a gliitch/bugfree non exploitble content coming out and current powers balanced for pve and pvp :rolleyes:

But that a hard job anyways seen the past4,5 years :D

Goaheadgrammarpolice #sarcasm #yess #happysummer #usserver # newtoon
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

My excitement is radiating.
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Maybe they could just merge all 3 powers into 1 new power called Atomic Water Serums... yep, that's right... Serums made of Atomically charged Water...

Thanks folks, I'm here all week.
    • Like x 6
  12. Backseid Devoted Player

That would never happen. Too many people will drop $10 to switch when a new power comes out. They get to have this happen each time they drop a new power.

Not to mention, it wouId just be silly.
  13. UltraVillain Committed Player

I'd love to have new powers sooner rather than later (particularly in the case of the sadly now deferred Serums)....but all at once, no, I'd rather have some time to see a power properly tested, then spend some time seeing it fit with the existing sets and then still a period to play it through before the next temptation.
  14. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Serums was put on the shelf for Water.... Not sure why everyone keeps listing it for the next power set. All that we have confirmed is Atomic and Water.... Personally I think they were having problems getting Serums to work like they wanted to and when they saw the positive praise for water in the HH raid they went for it. If that's the case we may never see serums in the game.

After Atomic and Water who knows what might happen to the game let alone the next powers.....
    • Like x 1