Seriously

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RylynneHelm, Aug 16, 2020.

1. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Yup. Betting on the greed of others is always a safe one.

Made a TON of in game cash selling steel and catalysts. Later, when the price drops I can buy anything I still need at a net profit.
    • Like x 2
  2. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

I have gotten seeds from the first boss. it is just much less likely. On the last boss the seed actually drops pretty consistently for me about 1 out of every three runs
  3. RylynneHelm Active Player

it would just be nice to be able to use the (OP gear) when it is still...useful.

not just get the feat and never use it.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrPlumberman Active Player

I'm sure. I've reset the solo more than I'd like to admit due to the bonus coins you get when you reach rank 17 on adaptive augments. Each solo gives 3 coins which makes it a much better investment then resetting the raid. Also I run 6 characters at level daily and only get seeds off Grail in solo and last boss of the broken alert. Also never gotten anything off Grail in the raid.
  5. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I think you're mistaken on who is trying to "gouge" everyone. The broker prices aren't set by devs. They're set by players. If you're mad that the Spark of Skyland costs so much on the broker, your problem is with the greedy players, not the greedy devs. Now I know what you're thinking. If they make it easier to get, then maybe people won't charge so much. Sure. That's true. But what's the point of a video game if everything is easy to obtain? The OP Helm is meant to be something you WORK for and EARN. It's an item that is supposed to give you an edge and set you apart. If it's easy to get the OP Helm, what's the point of it? What's the point of any of this? There'd be nothing for people to work toward. Literally everyone would just spam the content, get everything in about 2 weeks and then get bored and stop playing. There's enough of a problem with that. We don't need more people doing it.
    • Like x 3
  6. Roocck Committed Player

I’ll come back in three months and I’ll bet most of the people that are complaining in this thread will still be here
  7. Roocck Committed Player

Can’t be finished in 3 days or 3 months, this is the reason why I cancelled my sub and haven’t played in weeks due to grinding, money, cataclyst, augments, artifacts etc, etc. on and on... Really is a unique game and fun to play but takes up to much time and money if you are trying to keep up with the rest.....
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I dont bother keeping up with everyone, I play to have fun. I sit at cr314 with 481sp. 2 artifacts ready to break through to 100, and 1 ready to break through to 140. The two 99 artifacts I just leveled at the start of the NTH metal weekend by sinking my other 2 artifacts into them.

Augments this time around will be easy to get to 23 seeing as you can buy the catalyst off the vendor for aether.

Only thing I could see as draining or a gripe is capsules. Because artifacts you dont need 140+ to do anything in this game.
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i make it real easy on myself.....i dont give a royal rats rump about the op piece. Makes not getting the drops needed less annoying.
    • Like x 3
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Yup I been selling all new gen seeds lol
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Probably just bad luck. I sold 10 over the weekend, and they were going for 75mil per. ;)

Sorry, but I'm enjoying being able to actually make money from this content. Leave it as is. The way the system works. If you have the cheddar, then you get OP items early. If you like to make the cheddar, you yet the OP item later.

I waited until the end of the last DLC to get my legs. Only cost me 300mil as opposed to people dropping multiple billions.

It rewards those that play the money game both ways. I'm good with the system.

Could be worse. They could reintroduce the old RNG system for OP pieces. :)
  12. Minotaur38 Active Player

Still waiting on Spark of Skyland. Have not had one in 2 weeks.
  13. Minotaur38 Active Player

Exactly. I love the grind, but this DLC has a little too much of it. Not to mention, almost a month of technical errors. Too much grind, and not enough reward.