Serious quick question.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Tilz Loyal Player

You need to complete the races on another char with the movement. Then equip the movement item on your main and relog. Then you can get the feats. I am not sure about the needed relog.. but that's how I did it back then.
    I think Trex explained it to me years ago here on forums :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

It's what I did ^^
    • Like x 1
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

Then you're stupid :D

But I really don't know if it's still possible. But I think it is.
    • Like x 1
  4. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

It does not seem to be possible anymore. I have the Monitor Propulsion Jetpack equipped on my superspeed character, and I am unable to acquire flying feats on that character even after reclogging while it is still equipped. The ability to do that probably hurt their movement respec sales.
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

They might have fixed it so this does not work anymore. I personally was able to get this done on a few of my alts, and got all the races on my main using the movement gear, but I tried it on a new toon who just got the SS boots last week or so and it did not work like it used to. Good thing they are fixing these 'problems' vs the ones like PS4 crashing.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

pro tip run alts through the vault every day.. you will get it on every toon except the one you want it on.. super helpful right but true if your me =)
    • Like x 3
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, I keep getting the acro hands on my acro character and boots on my SS toon. Oh, the irony. Only one flight toon has the SS boots, so it's the only one that can actually switch, lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Why??...not even saying youre wrong...just see no logic in denying racing to those with the move
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

Because there are feats attached to them that you could otherwise only get with a movement respec token. I remember in 2015 or '16 you could switch your movement with said items and get new feats. Pretty sure it was at least possible on St. Patrick's Day.
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

well if they are THAT cheap and PETTY..then ...I guess thats what they are...