Serious Fire Discussion/ Feedback

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by TMadness, Feb 22, 2013.

1. PKMN12 New Player

Why is that? why not superspeed?
  2. Tocimus Committed Player

because superspeed has whirling dervish, which is pretty much a key power for superspeed dps. it's fully clippable by any power, thus will be active 100% of the time if possible.
  3. Sytenia Committed Player

I was in that raid with you and Note!
    Note Worthy was out for the first bit of the raid as no one picked him up when he was down and I kept things on fire most of the time for you, still nice damage!
  4. hobkat New Player

you guys that say you have no problem with must had never been very good at fire to began with i know everyone on this game thinks there top dps and all I'm just saying i trired a lot of load outs the only way i could try different ones would be with more power points when i us to beat dudes in my league by 100k now they beat me by 300k now and you people say there is nothing wrong your crazy

any real fire player knows fire is straight trash now in dps role

i was fight a ice tank early in the bat cave 2v2 dude healed 40k less then when did this happen oh yea when they made ice better and fire suck thats when
  5. PKMN12 New Player

-_- Oh hey it is the "Fire is Trash despite what a lot of people are saying" troll
  6. Red Hood Well-Known Player

He probably used colas, barrels, sidekick, supply drop, and regenerative shielding. It's not that hard, earth can do the same thing as ice, in terms of healing.
    You can't call fire trash now based off of one move, there are many fire dps out there that can still throw down. Don't get mad because all you use to do was fiery weapon-->inferno--->fireburst (x3) ---> repeat.
  7. Dump Truck New Player

You also can;t say it's only good because of one move (WD) which every power set has the ability to grab.
    Players used to say, 'oh, you just beat me cause of fireburst.' when I never ran it in my loadout. Now, it seems to be, 'You only beat me because of WD'. I'd like to tell those people, 'No, I beat you because I know my loadout, pi's, rotation, which include 5 other powers, better than you.'
    • Like x 3
  8. hobkat New Player

how can you say you know what i did when i never heard of you red hood
  9. TrueMarvel New Player

I switched over to SS because the Fireburst,inferno,fiery weapon loadout was to restrictive and boring. Had nothing to do with damage out in my case. needed something fun and active.
  10. Dump Truck New Player

I have no shame in saying wd, while not the only reason I stayed ss, certainly played a factor. I tried flight and then ss when movement mode changes were available because I wanted the feats from the races. I also hated the new adjustable height for acro and was bitter they nerfed daggers over and over. SS is still the best movement for pvp (easiest to kite with) and until Word of Power, Speed Drain made it unquestionably the best movement.

This is not a movement mode thread and I would not want ss changed, nor advocate starting a buff flight/acro thread. We all know what happens then, the one on top gets nerfed to oblivion so you feel forced to spend ten bucks or loyalty points on a change.
  11. hobkat New Player

i pvp everyday as well i try all type of loadouts red hood if your so good and if your on ps3 raid with me so i can see how awesome you really are don't talk show it my name is hobkat on ps3
  12. Sol New Player

I haven't really had the time to dig into the changes yet. Some of what I'm reading I can live with. But purely on a visual note, why the flaming head for Immolation? I didn't mind the arms or the previous version but keeping just the head on fire for a few seconds looks terrible. I will possible add more thumbs up or down later as I get time to play these changes out some.
  13. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

I agree! + Eleventy billion! This is the change that Tanks need. Allow us to use this SC please!!! AND switch overheat and burnout or move Stoke Flames to the left side of the tree. Then tanks are happy...oh, and make Stoke dependent on the number of adds burning.
  14. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

+10000000 to this!!
  15. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

I´m coming in a bit late, but well...

I´m also dissapointed with fire after some days of testing. My performance has gone down a friggin´ lot, more than half of my p-i´s are gone, and some powers are bugged. Tetsed Meteor (the castable one, not the throwable one) and either the dmg was pityful or half of the times´- it wouldnt even appear. or maybe both. As soon as I finish the t3 tanking set I´m going back to HL, fire has lost a lot for me
  16. Tocimus Committed Player

go dot build. it brings the bacon, cooks it, then makes a sandwich.
  17. Chaoguy2006 New Player

I used fire powers when I first played DCU, can't wait to see whats changed.

Quick question, I heard that Fire got a boost in healing from Domination (seems odd, but it seemed to work for me). Is that the case after the update?
  18. Tocimus Committed Player

We get like 2 health per dom point. Its pretty sick.
  19. TrueMarvel New Player

I just think fire needs a little extra to make this update complete
  20. hobkat New Player

if your going to make fire single target at least give us higher dot's are make flame cascades like sticky bomb at the sometime i don't even know why at all i bother saying anything at all there nevr going to fix any of this at all