SERIOUS BUYER FOR SANDSTORM AURA

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by Killah Criss, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Willing to pay up to 95mill for Sandstorm aura. If you have one message me here or in game.

Hero name: Killah Criss

Server: USPS
  2. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

Since that came from the Gotham Time Capsules, have you tried buying those capsules on the Broker to see if you can obtain all the pieces of the Collection that gives that Aura as the reward? Depending on how quickly you complete the Collection, it might be a good bit cheaper. You can even skip straight to buying Gotham Collector's Capsules, which is where the Collection Pieces come from.

Good luck with your quest, and may the Schwartz be with you! :)
  3. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Yes I've opened a couple of them. I've gotten all the collections except the "Portrait of Isis" collection. And I know I can easily spend $150+ opening those capsules and still not obtain that one collection
  4. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

More proof that the Random Number Generator needs to be fixed so it's actually giving FAIR odds.
  5. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i opened 210 Gotham TC and not one single Portrait of Isis dropped for me, it's very rare unless you get really lucky, there aren't much in the broker but it's better to buy the aura from the broker since gathering the collection is a pain.
  6. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

weren't you just selling the aura weeks ago what happened?
  7. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

Seller's Remorse, maybe?
  8. XxKings87Xx Level 30

I have tht item
  9. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

I wanted two of them. One to sell and one to keep. I finally bought one from a girl a few days ago. So now that I have two. I can go back to selling the one I have. lol
  10. EasyM New Player

I just opened 100 capsules and not a single portrait of isis.. smh
  11. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Do you still have it? And willing to sell it?
  12. XxKings87Xx Level 30

13. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Nevermind, my good sir. I have already purchased one. Thank you for your response though.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I can sell you one for 175 mill, :p
  15. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Completed the collection via broker, got the aura, got the feat points, won’t ever use it :p

Unless style unlocking and it’s suitable for a character I haven’t created yet :D
  16. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Nevermind, my good sir. I have already purchased one. Thank you for your response though.
  17. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

And now, here's the Democratic Response from the Devs...

[IMG]

:p
    • Like x 3
  18. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

I honestly feel like you'll come across $100 bill on the ground in real life, than you will find a rare collection piece in these time capsules
    • Like x 1
  19. XxKings87Xx Level 30

20. lukelucky Loyal Player

Yet some people have gotten it multiple times

Keeps spending on a system which is unfair