[US PS] Selling Cosmic Material

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by ShadowTheHunter, Jul 10, 2018.

1. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I am selling a Cosmic Material. My price is 400 million but I am willing to negotiate for a reasonably similar price. I am also taking trade offers at a reliable value of ~400 million.

If you are interested, please send a PM or send a message on my main The Huntyr.

Thanks.
  2. XEMD Well-Known Player

Lmao I wish I kept all mine. I ended up getting 3 cosmic material and trading 2 and collected one.
    • Like x 1
  3. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Ah yeah, on a similar note I wish I was established 4 years ago when I first started really getting into DC to be able to buy up all those OG Auras so I could have sold them now lol. If only I knew how much they would end up being worth XD
    • Like x 1
  4. XEMD Well-Known Player

Honestly XD. I didn't think they were gonna add more materials so and I never thought Cosmic Material would be so rare.

I personally think they should bring back the chance of getting OG Auras/cosmic material. Or do like a bundle of some sort maybe.
    • Like x 1
  5. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

The NEW Booster Bundle: Resurgence! (Now with all-time lowest drop rates!)
    • Like x 1
  6. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Lowering my price to 370 million or best offer.
  7. Avarrah New Player

I have a Zeus trinket+ that I would trade if u interested
  8. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

A leaguemate has offered me a significant amount of cash for this item but has said it would take him some time to acquire the money. I've already agreed to a deal him but I'm still taking offers in case the deal doesn't go through for whatever reason, but I will end up selling to him if all goes well on his end. If you're still interested send a PM so we can negotiate.