Self invite toons into your own league.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EK1975, Sep 24, 2016.

1. EK1975 Well-Known Player

Submitted this idea a few times. Say you have a league and you have several toons you would like to put into your own league. Unless there is a way I don't know about, you have to rely on other people to invite your toons into your own league. The feature could see how many leagues a player's account has, show a list of created leagues, then give the option of putting our various toons into our own league(s) without asking other people to do it for us.

I have 15 toon and two leagues. I would just like the ability to put my toons into my own league on my own.
    • Like x 7
  2. Kzinti Committed Player

Just create a toon on a 2nd account.
    Invite that to to league and promote him or give invite powers
    then use that toon to invite all your other toons on your main account.

Edit: this works for PC, just open both accounts in windows mode. Not sure for PS
    • Like x 1
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'd love to see this implemented as well.
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It would be nice if League invites and Friend Requests were through the mail, and you'd have to confirm like Facebook
    • Like x 7
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

That would also enable self-invitation. It's a great idea.
    • Like x 2
  6. EK1975 Well-Known Player

Tried. Does not work on Playstation.
  7. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

You need a 2nd PS, an XBone, or PC. Use the second device to run a second account. That way your toons and the "temp" toon can be online at the same time.
  8. krytine Loyal Player

If your on a ps then you would need 2 ps and have a second account. But this game is a social game meant to have more then one or two people in a league I have 4 this way and about 20 different players most of us have become friends over the years but again it's a social game meant to bring people together
  9. DragginBallZ New Player

I tried this. The launcher doesn't seem to allow a 2nd running. It just goes back to the one currently in use.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Once you have launched the game, return to the launcher and log out/switch account.

To the overall suggestion, it's a really good quality of life idea. Noting it.
    • Like x 7
  11. Darth Piper Loyal Player

The overall suggestion might be better termed as an "offline invitation"... meaning the person does not need to actually be logged in at the moment in order to receive the invitation to the league.
    • Like x 2
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i wonder if a phone app would be possible....you wouldn't be able to run content but send/receive TEXT mail, league management stuff (including invites) and maybe a few other little things....
  13. DragginBallZ New Player

It was also the Steam DCUO launcher I was using. I downloaded one from the site. I'm going to see about putting all my villains in my league. Are Prestige Tokens the main way to get it? I remember from CoH/CoV [City of Heroes/Villains] that killing things got you prestige.
  14. DragginBallZ New Player

Also having another account allows me to duo and maybe duel my alt. I suppose I'd have to get my alt high enough for Duo wouldn't I? I'm actually having a lot of fun this time around, did my first Christmas event, and have helped vs the Anti-Monitor twice.