Seeing Reduced Damage a lot...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LucidityKJ, Jun 9, 2015.

1. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

So, I have been away from this game for a while. I came back, and I'm reading through the game updates, and it seems like everywhere I look I'm seeing "reduced damage" from NPCs, bosses, etc. Even the amount of gorillas on Gorilla Island are reduced.

In your guys' opinion, is this game going to end up becoming more like the new World of Warcraft, where it's boringly easy and consistently nerfed to the point of not even being fun? I mean, am I missing something here that offsets the reduced damage being done by nearly every NPC?
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Game update 47 made it so enemies in all tiers have more health and do more damage. They also increased player health and damage dealt across all tiers. The idea was to make all content feel similar to the top tier content in difficulty.

You can imagine the bugs that came with such a widespread change. Gorilla Island, for instance, had enemies hitting harder, but the number of gorillas in some areas led to that meaning an unintended challenge for newer players. Only the veterans who knew how to play their roles well could beat it after the update.