Sector 3601 style issue.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darth_Andrea, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I know this is a older set, and I don't know if this is a bug or intended design. But the headpiece for this style prevents "Face" items from being equipped. This includes Emissive Eyes and other eye effects.

Again I don't know if this was intentional or a bug, but I would really like it fixed either way. Regardless of the "Skin" my character uses I can't get a eye color I like as the Head piece prevents even Eye Color from altering the look.The eyes are always a shade of blue no matter what.

Thanks for your time

Andrea <3
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

There's more than a few Head styles that prevent any sort of Face option from being used, even if there's open face elements on the Head piece so it's probably not a bug.
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Use a skin like the Chrome skin that has some eyes not unlike the emissive eyes.
  4. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I have and again, blue eyes, my eye color choice is being ignored while the head piece visual in on.
  5. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

accidental post ignore
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Unfortunately that was not a bug. There are several head styles that fall under the same situation. Normally i'd tell you that there would be no fix as they generally as a rule do not go back to released items and mess with them. However, I noticed sometime last year that a few items that fell under those rules had been updated (most notably Adaptive Android head and the Amazonian head pieces). I don't know what prompted those changes, but they were welcome.

Now, having said all that, I wouldn't get my hopes up on a "fix" for this. Even if it got added on the list of things to fix or add, this would probably rank low for priorities. Good luck.