Fixed Second to One feat achieved, but the meta-achievement still remains unchecked in Legionnaire feat

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pinky, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Arctic Blades New Player

@Tlantern Any update on the hotfix? I completed the "Legionnaire" feat today with the ring, but still have the "Second To One" box unchecked, not allowing the feat to finalize. Like BumblingB, I've got the "Second To One" feats in my completed section.

I also ran both reg and elite today (after I got the ring) to complete a B Grades in both (just to see if it would push it through) with no success.
  2. Daddytwink New Player

On the drop down list the Rank B second to one feat is still unchecked even though I have completed both the regular and elite feat.
  3. Daddytwink New Player

Still not working for me on US Switch
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Any idea if the fix is in yet, and if so, will it count retroactively? I have a toon that recently got it and it shows in the list, but another that got it day 1 and it does NOT show in the list there.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

It's on test right now, so next update I suppose. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/test-server-update-november-25-2020.312661/
    • Like x 2
  6. Flemix Level 30

Same boat here, glad to know fix is coming up
  7. TLantern Developer

Thanks Bumbling for the test link.

Because of the Holiday the fix for this got moved around. As far as I know it will be in GU108 when it gets released. If you get the patch and still see an issue, please post here or message me directly.

You will have to attempt the Feat again to get credit.
    • Like x 3
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Okay, getting a B grade is easy enough in that instance. :)
  9. DimesShine New Player

Also experiencing the same issue:

Character Name: Dimesshine
    PS4 US Server
    Achieved “Second to One” feat on 11/10/20 but it is not checked off in the Legionnaire feat drop down.
  10. DimesShine New Player

11. Vulpar Well-Known Player

Legionnaire popped for me today when I got the Flight Ring. I had Second to One unchecked before.
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Was able to get the feat. Needed to redo the B grade and it worked. Other leaguemates reporting the same.
    • Like x 1
  13. TLantern Developer

I appreciate the update Bumbling. I am happy to hear it!
    • Like x 1
  14. Link-Con New Player

This feat is not working on my PS4
    Grimm Nasty> USPS> 324 CR Rage
  15. Perdition Committed Player

The checklist for the Legionnaire feat is bugged. As you can see in the video, i’ve completed the Second To One feat, yet it did not count towards the checklist of the Legionnaire feat.

Proof here:
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They recently fixed this, you have to complete the feat again in order for it to check off.
  17. Perdition Committed Player

Yeah, eventually what i did was unlock the missing ones of that list on an alt character to pop the Legionnaire feat, and then buy the feat on my main.
  18. Aetrius Well-Known Player

The Legionnaire feat from 31st century is not updating properly for me. I have all the feats required to fulfill it, but the box for Second to One is not checked despite already having completed that feat.