Fixed Second to One feat achieved, but the meta-achievement still remains unchecked in Legionnaire feat

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pinky, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Pinky Well-Known Player

I completed the "Second to One" feat on 8 Nov 2020, by getting a B rank score in the normal version of the HQ Orientation alert, and I was awarded 10 feat points correctly, and the feat marked itself as achieved in my list of Feats.

However, in the meta achievements for the "Legionnaire" feat, the "Completed the Second to One feat" still remains unchecked, despite me having achieved the feat already.

Can a dev look into this please?

Thanks.
    • Like x 19
  2. Berza Committed Player

I am having this problem too. The feat is achieved and granted but it is not counting in the list.
    • Like x 3
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

I'm also having this problem and I have both the reg and elite version of this feat. A and C both register under the Legionnaire feat but the B doesn't.
    • Like x 3
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Oddly enough, the umbrella feat had the "second to one" box checked after I completed it in Elite but had not yet completed it in reg. Later, I went back and did it in reg.
  5. kryptoniteman Level 30

same issue here, on pc
    • Like x 1
  6. AV Loyal Player

I have a similar but opposite issue where Legionnaire completed before I'd done regular Second to One (apparently elite counted for both) but I never got a notification for Legionnaire popping and not sure if it granted points correctly.
    • Like x 1
  7. Vulpar Well-Known Player

I am having this issue as well, Second to One not counting for Legionnaire. I actually came to report it. I helped a friend get Second to One in reg and it counted in Legionnaire just fine for him, though.
    • Like x 2
  8. Own Dsg Level 30

9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Same for me on Xbox. I did both normal and elite versions.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Same issue. I have normal and elite.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Kewleo Level 30

I have the same issue, second to one is done but not showing up in the feat list for Legionnaire.
    • Like x 4
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I have now completed every feat for both Normal and Elite versions, but Legionnaire will not grant because Second To One is still un-checked.
    • Like x 3
  13. BumblingB I got better.

I noticed I have it on my villain as checked off. So it's character bugged, not account.
    • Like x 1
  14. TLantern Developer

I was looking into this today and have found a fix. We'll get it out to you guys asap. Thanks for the pictures, they help!
    • Like x 6
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Thank you for putting a fix out. Looking forward to it going live. (Now I just need a ring to drop...)
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Posting for a friend, he completed all of listed feats but one feat is never getting marked as completed on the list even though he completed it. "Second to One" elite alert feat. He showed me screenshots and he has completed the feat but it never marks it on the list so he can't complete Legionnaire feat.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Will it auto complete or players have to run the feat again in order to make it check on the list?
  20. marxus Committed Player

The feat is still not working on US PS4.
    Character Marxus

TY