Season's Greedings 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SEASON'S GREEDINGS 2022

Larfleeze is back! Find and recover the stolen gifts in Metropolis and Gotham City before it’s too late! Look for “Yuletide Fear” (Villains) or “Winter Plunderland” (Heroes) in your Mission Journal. Or alternatively you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to The House of Legends by selecting Season’s Greedings: Hal Jordan (Hero) or Season’s Greedings: Sinestro (Villain).

There are also wondrous new feats to be found, along with style items and accessories to be earned!

New Feats!
    • Beneath the Wreath
    • Hold this Thread
    • R.I.P. Santa
    Larfleeze’s greed can’t be satisfied so he is taking advantage of a heated battle between the Green Lanterns and the Sinestro Corps. Look for “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal. Players must complete “Yuletide Fear” or “Winter Plunderland” and “Season’s Greedings” in order to receive the “Ring in the Holidays” Daily Mission.

Each day of the event, look for “Season’s Greedings” and “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal to complete the mission and earn Holly Leaves. Don’t forget to check out the Green and Yellow Lantern gifts to get the latest winter clothing, holiday goodies, and festive base items!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT

With your winter festivities, make sure you hit up the Stabilizer Duo in your On Duty menu, because it is back, too! Log in every day to play the event for additional Stabilizer Fragments.

The event returns on Thursday, December 8, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, December 14, 2022.

Stabilizers and Stabilizer Fragments are used to open locked Time Capsules, found throughout the game.
    • Like x 11
  2. Eve YouTuber

Finally :D
    • Like x 1
  3. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

YESSSSSS <3
    ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

5. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Most Awesome!
    Happy Holidays!
  6. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Got kicked from server and couldn't reconnect :( tried 7 times. Giving up for today.

Cheers
  7. Dwarf1701 New Player

so did you guys drop the captain cold gear better known as, Absolute Zero style? or in the quickness of putting up the seasonal thing, someone just forgot to add it. I'm leaning towards the forgot bit.
  8. Kallynos New Player

Getting into the Christmas mood with a cool event.
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Wait, the winter seasonal is only 6 days now? I remember when it used to last a whole month. In fact, I haven't played the winter seasonal in 5 years. I returned to the game last February. There's pretty much no way I will get all the feats done in 6 days smh.
  10. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Ok, now I see it lasts until January 4th, the stabilizer event is the one that lasts 6 days.
  11. Dwarf1701 New Player

sadly it is. it seems they just busy with other project, I'm thinking. Then again, it is after all subject to change.
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Stablizers - Like more of them will make population more stable. *sheesh*
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

6 days is for the stabilizer, the winter season will end on January 4th...
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...nts-and-content-in-dc-universe-online.283516/
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Is it not on the vendor? I also think it disappears if you bought it before.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's apparently in the Green Lantern Corps Present (Heroes) and Sinestro Corps Present (Villains) Vendors now. Hope that helps. :)

NOW... IF you've already checked those Vendors and it's NOT there, then yeah, that's not intended and should be reported in the Bugs Forum.

EDIT: I just checked myself and confirmed that it IS there, but there's now so many items in those Vendors, that on the first page (the Complete List) you have to scroll down roughly 2/3rds of the way down the page to find it.

Again, hope that helps. Style Set Name is Cold Commando in the Vendor, I believe was how it was listed.
  16. Ozman Well-Known Player

Still a bit disappointed that the only Santa hat you can get is linked to your colour palette. I had to change my character from blue to red just to get a red Santa hat.

Can't we just get one that's red no matter what colour your character is? There are plenty of styles that aren't dictated by your primary colour so it's not like it would be difficult.
    • Like x 1
  17. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Here's an odd little fact about the new seasonal items: of the three holiday sweaters, only one works with a chroma - the Joker sweater. I imagine that was unintentional, but I like having the option.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Here's an idea: Apply a Chroma Material to it. The Red Royal Chroma might work well if you can get one of the versions to apply just the red and white/pale gray so you have the appropriate look.

I believe I'll try that out later on tonight and make sure it works! :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Ozman Well-Known Player

Interesting idea, I didn't think of that. Let me know how it goes.
    • Like x 1
  20. Dwarf1701 New Player

let me check to see if the gear is in....sorry Jack isnt 2/3 down or any where on the present. I will report the issue. thanks for the help