Test Discussion Season's Greedings 2022 - Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Nov 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hraesvelg Always Right

How hard would it be to make the bombs explode on breaking/being hit? Then, would it chain to others/be set off by certain pets? Asking for a friend...
    • Like x 4
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Wish we would've gotten new Snowmen Henchmen or a Snowman Accessory. Kinda bummed. I'm also of the give us Orange Lantern stuff too but also more Snowmen too please. Got to show Vaulty some love for reals.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Don't get me wrong I love the sweaters but we need some scarves, mitts, touques/beanies, onesies ya know Winter swag c'mon? Also skating and skiing gear too? Please Devs give us the whole Winter styles we all want and need. Our playerbase from warmer climates (like Aus and NZ) need to experience the full winter package already. Also like some snow blower base items and ice rinks etc too while you're at it.
    • Like x 4
  4. Red Five Developer

Hey I'm trying to repro this. Any info about how you got this to happen?
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Hey! Not really sure how to explain this - I placed it (by accident), and it still let me place it again, despite placing it already, so I did, but couldn't remove the first one. I did it in the Manor Lair by the way, I'm not really sure how it happened. I only had one tree in my base inventory too. I hope it help!
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

:( been waiting for socks for 11 years, still no getting any
    • Like x 2
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Not sure where to report this...

Regular and seasonal spawns are currently enabled in Gotham City. So you have Ironkurtin and regular Cops fighting Orange Lanterns in some places. The regular spawns need to be disabled.
    • Like x 1
  8. Hades2Eros New Player

The test vendor UI was updated for the seasonal currency but the Coins of Ra for the episode 44 content have not been as well...Why is that?
    • Like x 1
  9. myandria Item Storage

"Sigh" :(

Another year of the Interactive Christmas Tree "not" activated.

I know, right?

Ambush Bug feels your pain, too!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.