Dev Discussion Season's Greedings 2021

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Cardboard, Dec 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Buy your holiday merchandise from the Green or Yellow Lantern Presents in the House of Legends Be naughty or nice with the new Harley Quinn and Batman Santa Hats! Bring the festivities to your base with new base items, such as stockings styled after the six iconic mentors, and one that uses your player emblem!

New Feats
    Jolly Justice
    Holiday Hijinks
    Stocks of Stockings

The winter-themed vault is back for Season's Greedings! Get the vault mission each day from a Vaulty the Snowman in the House of Legends to earn holiday items from previous years!
    • Like x 1
  2. Mister Rook New Player

Are there no open world decorations or music in Metropolis and Gotham this year? It's pretty boring out there.

Also, the seasonal merit tokens seem pretty useless. Maybe add a special holiday feat for those and count them separately?
    • Like x 3
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

When the Christmas event was first put on test all of the older vendor styles that dropped in the vault were account bound, like with the Fall event all older vendor styles that dropped from that event were account bound.

Currently None of the older Christmas vendor styles is account bound, can not put these in shared bank to share with other toons, Can this please be fixed and be account bound , thank you
    • Like x 8
  4. leefylee New Player

This PLEASE devs :)
    • Like x 4
  5. Swifty Mugiwara Active Player

Would also like this implemented back into the game please. It was nice having the freedom to move the style to the toon that it I wanted it on.
    • Like x 3
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I agree there's still time :)
    • Like x 3
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

• Trade rules will change for many things in the Vault to better match Halloween version.
    • Base items that are uniquely in the Vault will be added to the vendor soon.
    • Like x 9
  8. BugReporter2000 Active Player

You can do Vault twice, by queuing the vault with the new on duty menu, and the old on duty menu at the same time.
    Just a lil' thing which should be looked into.
  9. Magnificent Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Thanks for adding all the Base Items, my disappointment with the winter season turned into a delight;)

Can I ask you? this year we have a lamp in the shape of Ivy leg .... can we get a lamp in the shape of a whole Ivy next year? ;)
    And if it's more serious, then how much the appearance of statues similar to those that were added last year to the Anniversary is possible, even if a couple with female characters (Ivy, Circe, Giganta...)?
  11. Ryll Committed Player

I was hoping to see a seasonal orbital added this year. I think it would be hilarious to call down a giant bag of toys to crush our enemies and explode into various Christmas related things. Or maybe a stream of presents, candy canes, mistletoe (similar to the jolly aura but more....). How about calling in Santa and his reindeer for a stampede of sorts?
  12. ILeavemebee New Player

Is it intended that we can`t sell something`s anymore., Like chorma`s and styles (Jolly beard Lasso)
  13. Shazammm Well-Known Player

O_O

Two words: Elf Henchmen
    • Like x 1
  14. Ryll Committed Player

Who wouldn't want 3 Will Ferrell's running around in costume!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.