Season's Greedings 2020!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 7, 2020.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

2. Lara Committed Player

Thank you!
  3. Own Dsg Level 30

40 holly leaves is not enough for my 7 characters after being 4 days late.
  4. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Oh, I HOPE that the Blue Lantern Uplink Device is coming with the Anniversary event to pair with the Azure Misted Aura collection.
    • Like x 3
  5. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Can we please have the festive lasso available as a waist style? Thank you.
  6. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

Unfortunately that is not what that means. For example, the Christmas event is Orange Lantern themed and so far we arent getting any of those. I am with you tho- we def should!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

Nothing is definite in game development - but...

Not this time but Hope does spring eternal. ;) There are several other themed things this time around.

I chose to start with the player power variants of Lanterns first and the Winter Seasonal was a logical place to offer that. Like with the Orbital Strikes, I prefer to offer all player variants at once for Hard Light, not to favor or leave out any particular one, so even if Red Lanterns weren't really as part of the event as the other two Corps, I included them. Next year that offering might increase to Orange Lantern themed henchmen as well.
    • Like x 10
  8. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

If we get all the remaining lantern corps.... holy cow will i go crazy!! I am trying to get as many as i can for my lantern characters and my main. I absolutely love these!!! But if we get blue, indigo, violet, BLACK, WHITE and ORANGE!?!?! I will def shell out some serious cash- ingame and marketplace most likely- to collect them all and make armouries for the characters i give them to! I will save a few just in case we ever get those POWERS from the other lantern corps- wink wink- i personally think i blue lantern is a good idea for trolls since we already have Saint Walker in legends give power. Not sure bout the others tho...
    • Like x 1
  9. Bigmoo New Player

Should Springs be capitalised Charon? ;-) Springtime Seasonal we Hope..!
  10. Jaelia Committed Player

Dang just wanted to be happy about :(
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

Thank you !! :)
  12. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Well. You heard it here first, folks! BLUE LANTERN HENCHMEN DEVICE FOR SPRING EVENT! LET'S GOOOOOOOO!