Season's Greedings 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SEASON'S GREEDINGS 2019

Larfleeze is back! Find and recover the stolen gifts in Metropolis and Gotham City before it’s too late! Look for “Yuletide Fear” (Villains) or “Winter Plunderland” (Heroes) in your Mission Journal. Or alternatively you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to the Watchtower or Hall of Doom by selecting Season’s Greedings: Hal Jordan (Hero) or Season’s Greedings: Sinestro (Villain). There are also wondrous new feats to be found, along with style items and accessories to be earned!

New Feats
    • Do the Light Thing
    • Spikes Spikes Baby
    • Up All Light
    Larfleeze’s greed can’t be satisfied so he is taking advantage of a heated battle between the Green Lanterns and the Sinestro Corps. Look for “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal. Players must complete “Yuletide Fear” or “Winter Plunderland” and “Season’s Greedings” in order to receive the “Ring in the Holidays” Daily Mission. Each day of the event, look for “Season’s Greedings” and “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal to complete the mission and earn Holly Leaves.

Don’t forget to shop at Skeets’ Workshop to get the latest winter clothing, holiday goodies, and festive base items!

[IMG]

[IMG]

December 3, 2019-January 5, 2020.
    • Like x 10
  2. Heywiar Committed Player

Do you know if we can change the colour of the helicopter or is it going to stay green? That's a cool accessory.
    • Like x 2
  3. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I'm excited! This stuff looks awesome!
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

How come the image show blue legendary flame but It's not on the vendor? Only green is on the vendor.
    • Like x 4
  5. Brit Loyal Player

Looks like an Earth Chroma on the icicle spikes styles might actually give us a pretty good Doomsday/Devastator alternative.
    • Like x 1
  6. Controller Devoted Player

OH MY those look like HARD LIGHT TOYS...

Daybreak is making Lanterns all over the world VERY happy.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. JaePeoplez New Player

Will dc universe bring back the lifetime memberships on pc or possibly PS4?
    • Like x 2
  8. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Blue latern constructs ....

Coming soon blue latern power.

Wishful
    Great base items tho.
    • Like x 2
  9. an81angel Well-Known Player

Last year you had winter seasonal price discounts on certain item sets. Will you be doing that again this year?
    • Like x 1
  10. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

The items shown, such as a snowman, Christmas tree, presents, candy canes, reindeer, Menorahs, snowflakes, ornaments, sleighs, etc. Are all items that are specifically associated with Christmas/Hanukkah and the holiday season in general. Are you saying then that The holiday season itself is childish?
    Personally, I think it all looks fun. As a lantern, I'm excited to deck my halls with Hard Light Holly. Fa La La La La, La La La La.
    • Like x 3
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm skipping this year, we got spike styles last year, we are getting more. It's a let down, don't get me wrong, base styles looks good but we have so many styles I don't even know what to do with them all.
  12. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Seasonal greedings to all. Why oh why is the old stuff from 2014/2015 still priced the same?
    • Like x 7
  13. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I wondered that myself. I don't notice a discount on previous years items, which is a HUGE bummer, since I have 2 years worth of Holiday feats to catch up on :confused:
    • Like x 1
  14. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Will try to juggle RL stuff and Metal, and squeeze this in too. I'll patch at the library asap, then hop in!
    Happy Holidays to All!
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

These base items are great and I love the spikes.
    • Like x 1
  16. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

I've only found 5 of the 2019 collection pieces, and the one that is purchased for a 100 holly leaves. Should it be this rare?
    • Like x 1
  17. ROOTE Well-Known Player

I've noticed the new collection pieces have not been dropping for the last 2 or 3 days, for any of my 6 toons
    • Like x 2
  18. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Having the same issue with the seasonal collection pieces. Especially since there’s no broker to get the missing pieces off
    • Like x 1
  19. Walvine Well-Known Player

Drop rate is even lower than holloween 2019 collection I run winter secret facility 7 times a day only 1 new winter 2019 collection in the past 3 days and it was already collected , i think to many collections are in boss drop rotation like the naughty nice list collections should be moved out of rotation from alert and added to open world nodes instead and maybe move last year's full collection cache into vendor !, i only have upto 05/12 aswell on hardlight toon sharing collection between all toons in account thats including vendor 100 holy piece as well .
  20. Tainted0Love Well-Known Player

Well that is absolute crap, and if it really can only drop from that one freaking boss ... well I would be significantly disappointed in the poor choice to do that.
    • Like x 1