Season's Greedings 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Season's Greedings

Larfleeze is back! Find and recover the stolen gifts in Metropolis and Gotham City before it’s too late! Look for “Yuletide Fear” (Villains) or “Winter Plunderland” (Heroes) in your Mission Journal. Or alternatively you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to the Watchtower or Hall of Doom by selecting Season’s Greedings: Hal Jordan (Hero) or Season’s Greedings: Sinestro (Villain). There are also wondrous new feats to be found!
    • New Feats!
      • The Ice is Right
      • Wouldn’t it Be Ice
      • Who Are You Calling a Snowflake?
      • Northern Lights

[IMG]

[IMG]

Larfleeze’s greed can’t be satisfied so he is taking advantage of a heated battle between the Green Lanterns and the Sinestro Corps. Look for “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal. Players must complete “Yuletide Fear” or “Winter Plunderland” and “Season’s Greedings” in order to receive the “Ring in the Holidays” Daily Mission. Each day of the event, look for “Season’s Greedings” and “Ring in the Holidays” in your Mission Journal to complete the mission and earn Holly Leaves

Don’t forget to shop at Skeets’ Workshop to get the latest winter clothing, holiday goodies, and festive base items! Level Requirement: 10

Daily Vendor Discounts

Make sure you check Skeets' Workshop each day during the event for special discounts, starting December 1, 2018. Look for each day's special at the top of the in-game vendor's list, before you head out to save the holidays. Discounts make the season bright!

Happy Holidays!

The event will begin on November 30, 2018, and will run through January 2, 2019.
    • Like x 6
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Super Great! - First!
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Let the grind beginnnnn!!!
    Also very happy to have Christmas back :D
    • Like x 2
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nice to see it extended to cover New Years (see? it can be done)
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I like the new Wall coverings and dividers (kinda wish we had ones that fit inside the passageway between the Great Room and the rest of the apartment.)
    The funny thing that happened today though was when Krypto sneezed. Usually, one of his sneezes will destroy any furniture in his immediate vicinity,. Christmas trees on the other hand.....
    [IMG]47317049_2831834626842150_3481518365791485952_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  6. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Wow, is this the first time we’ve had an event cover three months technically? I feel like we start earlier and earlier and it lasts longer and longer every year.
    Oh well Happy Holidays!
  7. TarHeal New Player

The last collection piece is supoose to be 100 marks from vendor but I don’t see anything?
    • Like x 1
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It's a known issue, it'll be added next gu

Said in the hotfix
    Server Hotfix - November 30, 2018
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

oops! my Bad! I blamed Krypto's allergies for the actions of a giant robot Penguin!
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

But this is interesting! It seems that the Train set actually protects the tree from being Frozen by Peng-Bot's Icy Stare
    [IMG]47384471_2833333483358931_1641289604336189440_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    The first time it tried it, The Peng-bot got all depressed and shut down....
    the second time it tried, it exploded!
  11. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Been so looking forward to this, I can barely describe my level of joy. I have an IceTank that I am collecting all this stuff for.
    Having a full array of toons pays off as she becomes the main during this and the "alts" collect smaller items whil she saves up for the big stuff.
  12. Luke© Well-Known Player

Will there also be Collections and Styles on Discount?
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't see a Collection piece (other than the Gift of Light box), and so far, the discounts have been on bulk purchases (like get 6 Red and Gold Strings of Light for the price of 4), not saying there won't be a discount on styles, just unlikely
  14. ClumsyNinja New Player

Per daily discounts: It would be nice if there was an easy way to see the styles we've already collected from the items instead of having to read through all of our styles and compare notes. I bought Krampus styles at the discount yesterday. I have them all already on this toon. I can't trade them to other toons. Deleting them feels wasteful.