Seasonal Open World Instance/Quest/Mission unavailable

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Dipin Gujral, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

I play on EUPC.

For some reason, I do not have the seasonal open world instance available to me. I log in every day and am able to only complete the Oceanmaster queued event and nothing else.

The open world mission is unavailable. Please someone look into it.

Thanks!
  2. darkscarletx Loyal Player

It is same for me in USPS. I think they forgot because I only get the instance mission everyday and no open world after. Just go at little bohemia and find your ship, that's what I do. That would be better if they add it though.
    • Like x 1
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

To get the mission for the open world, you have to talk to Ocean Master or Aquaman on the boats.
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes, we know. What he means is the mission in the journal to find ocean master. Since it's not there, you have to find him and I had a hard time finding him the first days but I know now. Just would be more simple to have the mission in the journal.
    • Like x 1
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

When you log on, do you get Calculator telling you "Ocean Master has this plan... blah blah blah.... hope you brought your water wings"?
    • Like x 1
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

This is for the instance. He means the mission in open world. Once you do it, the day after you don't get the open world anymore and have to find ocean master or aquaman. After a few days you know which boat though.
    • Like x 1
  7. UltraVillain Committed Player

The problem is there is nothing to direct you to Ocean master to get the mission, when the message is given to queue each day a mission should be added to the journal indicating him as a way point...otherwise its a bit like the proverbial needle in a haystack.
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Maybe, but I don't think so. Pretty sure he tells you to go talk to Ocean Master, but I definitely could be wrong.
    • Like x 1
  9. SGS_JonLegend Well-Known Player

Yeah, every day I log on there is a message from Oracle telling me to go to 'The Straights North of Little Bohemia and talk to Aquaman to help out". I know this doesn't help if you're looking for a journal entry, but there is a message saying who to talk to, and where to go. The trick is finding your boat I guess.
  10. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

I hope you know that the trick is not needed. It used to appear in the journal and now it does not. It's a bug that needs fixing.
  11. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

You are definitely wrong. For years, the mission/quest has been available in the journal except this year. It's a bug which needs fixing.