Seasonal Missions - Autocomplete?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Twice now, I have missed out on 4 clovers due to the explore Mxyzptlk's Metropolis mission still being in my journal the next day and needing to have the Complete button pressed. It would be great if all seasonal missions autocompleted. I wish all journal items autocompleted in general since it is inconsistent as to which ones do and which do not.

Yes, I know, I should be more diligent about checking my journal, but it is still annoying running this on multiple toons and having to check it each and every time I do the coins and then each and every time I do the exploration.
    • Like x 7
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I know that feel :(
    • Like x 2
  3. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

While it would be nice to have them auto-complete, I run the event on 17 toons daily and have never not checked to make sure I have everything finished before logging into a different character and doing it all over again.

If they change it, awesome. But for now, as you mentioned just try to get into the habit of making sure you are done on that character before moving on to another. :D
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not just seasonal missions.
    • Like x 3
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Not every mission could be changed to auto complete. Some missions need you to select your reward (out of a few options) before you can complete them. Other than those, yes it would be nice for missions to auto complete.

Also, in the case of a new mission being added, the new mission is auto tracked. There are a few places while leveling where it doesn't.
    • Like x 3
  6. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Reminds me on how I always forget to put SP on my movement mode when I respec.
    I haven't seen a single player not putting that single point there. They removed having to use SP to unlock abilities and now they unlock by leveling up, they should do the same with movement mode.
    • Like x 1
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I've been doing pretty good with this, this year. Last year can't count the number of times this happened. I don't honestly know what prevents it from autocompleting like story missions. It seems like such an obvious solution. I really hope they make it happen someday.
    • Like x 1
  8. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

They would need to have a way to remove the fast movement ability for the race feats that require finishing without fast movement.
    • Like x 2