seafoam aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Al Uzza, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Al Uzza Active Player

Is there a way to get the seafoam aura for my other characters? I accidentally claimed it on the wrong character and was hoping they bring it back for a while now. Can the devs add it to the marketplace, please?
  2. Eve YouTuber

Same happened to me, and this character already has the aura! so It seems like it was tradeable in the past but was made untradeable at some point. It's just sitting there rotting in my bank :(
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

With the upload for the new DLC I can't get on line to look but can't a player just go and purchase that aura with replays? MAYBE NOT but its worth checking on
  4. Eve YouTuber

No, It's a seasonal aura.
    • Like x 1
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Oh I know one of the "aquaman" auras can be used by other alts.. Heck I've had the thing show up on alts. I wasn't sure THANKS ZOE
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Seafoam Aura isn't really seasonal. It was a membership gift back when Water came out, available to all characters.
    Then they released it in Atlantis Starter Pack via redeem code, but only one per account.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Oh, I mistaken it for the seasonal one. I guess my excitement today got the better of me xD
    • Like x 1