Scuba Style Set in Marketplace?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Recently, in the Costume Contest Thread, I've noticed some players making great use of some parts of the Scuba Style Set from the Marketplace:

[IMG]

So, I just went into the Marketplace, intent on buying it for a character that the Chest and Leg Styles could be good for, only to find that it isn't there. What gives? Is this one of those annoying styles that's only available during a Seasonal Event? :confused:
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You can only buy it during the summer event, gotta wait like 4 more months
    • Like x 2
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Good god I love that suit... but yeah, summer only :-/
    • Like x 2
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Are there other style sets that only appear in the marketplace at certain times of year?
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Only during Summer Seasonal sadly. :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Quite a few.

Christmas

Halloween

Summer

And More.... ;) ;)
  7. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I am pretty sure most of those you listed are in vendors, not the marketplace as the person you quoted was asking.
    • Like x 1
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

SHHHHH...dont ruin his chance to hastily post his videos yet again...lol
    • Like x 3
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can buy the Seasonal currency in the MP to buy the Style in the Vendor. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Dene Devoted Player

>.>
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Hhmm i should post my league hall videos...same game right? Totally in topic. Lol
    • Like x 1
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Styles in vendors aren’t what I was asking about :p

I’m well aware that seasonal vendors are, well, seasonal. Same for seasonal currency. I’m asking about styles that are found in the marketplace only during seasonal events. Or is the scuba gear a seasonal *vendor* style, not a marketplace style as the OP stated?