Screenshot Picture Frames (base & league hall)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Swiftduck, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

How cool would it be if we could take a screen shot of our characters and place them in a picture frame to display in our bases/league halls?

I'd pay for a feature like this.

I'd like a large leaguehall framed picture of my entire league.

Would be really cool, i think.

thoughts?
    • Like x 2
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It'd be cool but I don't think it'd be viable.

I believe the way they do framed pictures now is that each and every framed picture is it's own unique base item that has it's own texture file associated with it.

Daybreak would be required to store all images on their servers so that other players could retrieve theme, both friends and strangers. On top of that, the images would need to be converted to not only fit the size of the picture frame, but also be adjusted to non-game breaking resolutions.

I think, at best, all they'd be able to do is use your paperdoll image from the census and display that, but I don't even think that'd be viable, either.
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

That'd be nice...but sadly the styles would be seriously out-dated.

You now, because the paper-dolls don't seem to be working...and I swear no green names go anywhere near the API section. Well, except to warn folk of the league ID changes.