Top Bug - Fixed Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Beverly B, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Beverly B New Player

Can't reset my scoreboard back to the way I had it before the update August 25th I had it in order of top to bottom damage out now the only thing I can do it move my character to the top or the bottom of the scoreboard
    • Like x 20
  2. Evil_Ash75 Level 30

Experiencing the same. Can "Sort By Column" by alphabetical name order only as pressing right directional doesn't highlight other columns.
    • Like x 4
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can confirm. Its like pre scoreboard rework for Ps
    • Like x 4
  4. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Same for me. I can't do anything on the score card.
    • Like x 2
  5. Perdition Committed Player

I can verify this aswell (ps5)
    The sorting button only works once, and then locks out. I cannot sort by top dmg for example.
    Can the devs please take a look at this?

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mr.W Committed Player

To help the devs find the solution, I've noticed whatever coding was done is forcing the names in alphabetical order instead of according to the sections listed.
  7. Eve YouTuber

my friend has this scoreboard issue, at least on console where sorting by column is not working on other columns, and only the name part can be sorted, can you identify this issue on console?
    • Like x 2
  8. Perdition Committed Player

I have this issue on console. Normally we need to press square to sort the columns. But that button does nothing anymore. I can sort once and then it freezes.
    • Like x 1
  9. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Having the same issue as well on console.
  11. Siramez Well-Known Player

same on ps5, bump
  12. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Any word on this issue or an updated thread I may have missed? The scoreboard is still bugged for me and I'm on US/PS. The scoreboard can't sort properly and it is defaulted to alphabetical with no way of changing it. I was told during an 'ask DCUO' Q&A that this was being noted but I'm not sure if there is a 'confirmed bug' thread open.

Thanks
  13. Olli Malicious Active Player

Can you please fix this devs? It’s been broken for a month on console and still no word on it.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed internally and with QA.
    • Like x 3