Scoops is a seizure/migraine trigger (cutscenes)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Melusine Midnight, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

In both the BoP solo and alert there are cutscenes where Scoops is directly flashing the camera. Please change or remove these cut scenes. Please be conscious of inclusivity in design, this is negligent.

I know there is a photosensitivity warning, but why push it? No one is cheering about white lights flashing at them. There is literally no upside to this.
    • Like x 4
  2. NibellaRin Active Player

You could just remove the flash from the camera but keep the sound of the camera taking pictures. It would still get the point across.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Agreed. I Suffer from Migraines like a Disease, and ever since that was added I get frequent migraines playing any content that has scoops in it. :\
    • Like x 2
  4. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

time to get rid of flash
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Would it be possible to just dim the flash?
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The flashes for myself aren't too bad but I can understand for others how blinding that could be. But oh boy when I put Scoops at first in my base the noise of his flashes and clicks wow drove me up the wall. I decided to put Scoops in the base I don't frequent much instead after that
  7. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Good point. It makes me think that some players would use Scoops to troll other players when they enter another player's lair; imagine 20 Scoops roaming around a lair, upstairs and downstairs! YIKES!:eek:

Suggestion: Perhaps the devs can change the way Scoops works by allowing only one Scoops totem in a Lair and 4 in a League Base.
    • Like x 1