Scientists in BIA

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BRITTENY, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Still had the issue this weekend.
    Yesterday EUPC, villain-side. Happened to me before allready on hero-side, too.
  2. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

These do drop in there. No Marks is correct though but there are plans, recovery kits, and focusing elements that can drop in there. We had a Recovery Kit drop last night.
  3. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

It's probably been mentioned but in case it hasn't, you can get the scientists to enter the museum if you are the first person to pick them up and you get them to the building without them getting knocked down. When you pick them up from being knocked down 1 of 2 things happen. Either the scientist immediately runs back to the spot where it originates from or the scientist follows you forever and can no longer being knocked down. I'm not sure if this information helps with tracking down the glitch or not.
  4. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

the invincible scientists do appear and are hilarious, albeit annoying.

They follow you invincibly staring until the 3 scientist objective is completed.

I hate to mention it, how about removing the benefit-less time sink portion of the alert/op entirely.
  5. Luthia1281 New Player

Yeah add an option to skip this part entirely ^_^
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking for feedback after last night's hotfix. Has anyone run BiA today? How did the scientists do?
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

They are still being a pain man. It took us about 5 minutes to find 3 scientist that would go through the doors. It seems as though certain scientist are bugged and certain ones are not. I wish we would have kept track of which ones would enter and which ones didn't. But by the time we got 3 in there were A LOT of scientist following us. lol.
    EDIT: This was 1 hour ago.
    • Like x 1
  8. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I'll record my run tonight and see if I can see any pattern to this. I'll post the video in this thread later.
  9. Kaidan Committed Player

I just ran this with my League. The scientists are STILL bugged, SOE. We didn't waste a lot of time trying the other scientists as I hadn't heard until just now that certain scientists will still trigger. So we left and now we have the lovely 10 minute deserter penalty because the Vote to Disband was also removed.
  10. bless1217 New Player

Stupid friggin scientist took my group 20 minutes and thanks a lot for fixing lex in family it woulda been nice too know he was gonna turn the corner and punch me in the back of the head
  11. Lantern Flash Committed Player

I ran this yesterday also. Same issue as everyone else. Some of them will count, some of them will not.
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Mepps, do any of the people working there go home and play the game on a PS3 ??? It's like you guys don't believe us on things sometimes and all it would take for you to see it is actually logging in on the PS3 from a normal location... LOL

I tweeted you last night, we ran it around 8pm CST and got the scientists to work, but it took 11 scientists getting dragged to the museum for it to happen. None of the scientists that were directly across from the entrance worked for us is all I remember.
    • Like x 1
  13. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

It still is not working correctly on the PS3.

The best and only way to get it to work effectively is if you drag the scientists into a bunch of adds and get them killed if they don't go in forcing them to respawn.
  14. Naija born Well-Known Player

like really???? this is the umpteenth time mepps is telling us that this is fixed and then the scientist keep getting away.... ok please dont say its fixed when it was never fixed please. i experienced this before reset and after reset still no scientist getting in *sigh* just waste 10 mins in an already useless central city. its not fixed i dont think it was ever fixed.
    uspc still having the same problems
    • Like x 1
  15. Delta795 New Player

Didn't help at all TBH. Ran BIA 2x last night and it still takes multiple attempts to get them in.
    On avg it's taking AT LEAST 3 attempts to get one to go.
  16. Delta795 New Player

Yeah but even then, it's not always working properly.
  17. Veziann New Player

Scientists are still buggy. Out of the last 3 runs I've had two scientists that needed some extra encouragement to go in. The group forms a wall and pushes the scared little bugger in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.