Scientists in BIA

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BRITTENY, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strydorman Well-Known Player

Not sure if this wad fixed this morning at restart or not, but at reset last night this was still an issue. PLEASE FIX!
  2. DARKKNIGHT New Player

Its not
  3. Luthia1281 New Player

Yeah still not fixed, not that it surprises me.
  4. DARKKNIGHT New Player

Are you also investigating that there has only been 1 phase open since the gu?
    • Like x 2
  5. C Falcon Active Player

Sooo those scientist .... they still wont go into that museum. Maybe if CC is destroyed there wont need to be scientist that need to go into the Flash musem, that seems like a pretty legit fix to me. Hey why not throw a few of those paradox guys inside Alt Metro/Gotham since we are creating a time paradox right ? I mean the present wouldn't be if we didn't go into the past to stop X events from happening.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on a fix, but it's too early to say if it will make it for tonight's hotfix or not.
  7. aganusn New Player

You can bring them to the entrance, but they won't go in, thus not counting as completing the objective, which prevents you from going any further in the instance, but allowing us to use the new disband instance feature.
  8. Revan3200 New Player

none of the scientists are entering the museum and its not just my group but many more
  9. Kachowz New Player

This sucks we need a fix!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should be fixed with last night's hotfix. Please let us know if you are still seeing problems.
  11. Vrus New Player

Tried doing BiA about 45 minutes ago. It's still not fixed. There were at least 6 other groups in Central City trying to get the scientists into the museum.
    • Like x 1
  12. RlVER Well-Known Player

^^^ Best bug fix suggestion Ive seen yet. Why are we even there? No marks worthless drops, ultra time consuming and tedious.
    • Like x 1
  13. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Do you guys test your fixes before launching them live? Often things are reported to be fixed a few times before success. Not that its a terrible thing but It seems as though the community always has to report whats wrong.
  14. Ch3wtobacco New Player

was in it 3hrs ago ...trust me its STILL not fixed...this should not be left for us to enjoy all weekend..and yes I know its thursday
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can anyone experiencing this problem please post the time it happened, and which server you are on?
  16. LANT3rN2814 New Player

It just happen around 3:30pm Central PS3 US server,
  17. LANT3rN2814 New Player

At one time there was around 15- 20 Scientist around the flash museum entrance.
    • Like x 1
  18. Revan3200 New Player

yep they wont count for our counter every once and a while they will but only say 1 or so of the 3 so it ends up being a bust:(
  19. Luthia1281 New Player

Happened to me and a whole bunch of other players in USPS3 around 3PM CST.

Wasnt this supposed to be fixed?
  20. Davis New Player

8:50 est us ps3 still glitched Please we need a fix for this getting tired of running family.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.