Scavenger hunt!! EU

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ZuroXtheDragon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Greetings fellow players!!
    I thought i create a little thread for those who are like to play "find me and you will get a reward" games in Watchtower or Hall of Doom.
    I was watching around these games lately since almost every week/month someone plays around.
    And the players who is offering something for the finders are easly named as scammers and so,,, So for non believers the players can upload their pics here to prove their word!

So get onto playing if you have a kind heart and let other players for example new players get some unique or new stuff!!!
    • Like x 3
  2. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Today my girl played on the villain side with her main character and offered a Green Kryptonite shards Accessory for those who can find her character in Hall of Doom :D
    She tried a few times with low time limits but failed.
    So she gave 10 minutes for the players there in the "hunt" and in the last minute Quantumking94 won the accessory.
    Grats
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

I applaud you for trying to do something fun and promoting being honest and legit with it. :)
    • Like x 3
  4. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

That was nice :) and congrats on the person who found you
    • Like x 1
  5. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Much appreciated. :)
    As a DC fan and loyal player my girl and i thought about this.
    So...
    This thread is OPEN for anyone who wants to PLAY a game like this
    Feel free to add pics and stories to it
    \m/ Rock N'Roll \m/
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

Nice one when you see that someone in the community gives something back.
    • Like x 1
  7. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

I got another accessory which i dont need so i did a little game again with my main in Watchtower.
    Players said i glitched in the wall but as the pics prove i wasn't in the mass of the poligons XD
    Prize was a Yellow Flame Wheel accessory and in 5 minutes Alcemist found me.
    Grats for the winner

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

This month im broke.
    BUT if the new caps will hit in AND if there will be stuff i don't need i'll give it away as usual in a "hunting game"
    IF you like this type of game THAN please hit a like or something mates
    GG and Rock n'Roll
    • Like x 1
  9. Dene Devoted Player

If i was on EU - id give you a couple of accessories to use.. sounds like you are adding some fun over there :)
    • Like x 1
  10. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Thank you Dene Prince, i'm trying my best here :)
    There are A LOT of selfish and grumpy players here on EU and a lot of players who doesnt speak even a little english.
    And i don't know what are the broker prices there but here are a few stuff realy overvalued.
    So i'm a little Robin Hood like sometimes to help curious and new players.
    I'm not the only one but they are in incognito ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'll be interested to see how this goes. It's a nice thing.

My first aura...back when I was a noob and Premium was a giveaway. Villain side, so you know I was leery of some sort of 'villainous trick'. Someone shouted they were giving away a few lockbox auras and they were in Gotham somewhere. First 3 people to find him got their choice. I happened to be by RK Kane building when he gave a hint he was at a place Batwoman might live. Got my Red aura and a few stacks of bits thrown in for being 1st.

Good luck,
    Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  12. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

I'm glad you like the idea Reinhe.
  13. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Today i had a simple White aura from one of the promo boxes.
    So i gave it away as the usual little fun above
    The winner was Stránge and won in 3 minutes
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. useless Well-Known Player

great job m8,you are type of person we need...
    giving stuff mostly to league m8's these days and here and there to shout ones (or tells) if they modest enough...
    used to give every night 2-3 auras to new players at the end of my game play either on science spire or crime alley,think i'll do that again now...guess it's why i dont have much in game money,league m8's call me santa lol...
    keep up with that m8,cheers...
    ps hope you dont mind i put you on my friend list
    • Like x 1
  15. Great Architect Loyal Player

My League mate :). Excellent :D.
    • Like x 1
  16. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Thank you for the kind words, I'll keep up my doing if i got some spared stuff
    And still I'm waiting for a player who want to give me an OG Nimbus or something. If the player doesn't want to play animore or something. I will stay in game till the "end" because i love DC comics... XDDD
    ((Btw i would pay for it but i haven't got more than 80 mils ever... but i could pay in parts if someone would be interested, but i dont believe in this anymore 2 billion is too much and my bad is that i started only at late 2015...))
    • Like x 1
  17. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Greetings Mates!
    Today i had a little game too :D
    I offered for the lucky finder 2 from the following normal old auras (white/red/gold)
    The lucky founder was Misterwheit who chose the red and the white one :)
    Grats!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Today i had my alt character OmegaSkull on the roll and played the game in Metropolis and offered a Shimmer material for the lucky one who can find me.
    I was at Lex tower and i thought i hid myself in a not so frequent stock of the building but i was wrong in 2 munutes flat a player found me
    XD
    Grats to Chromwest, he got the material
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Long time no see fellow players
    I was playing a no time limited game.
    Price was a simple Red Aura.
    And the Winner was °Zone°
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  20. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Long time no see mates!!!
    Today is(was) my birthday and i played around a little game :D
    I offered a Green Doomed Aura for the first person who can find me in the Central Park - Metropolis.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    The lucky winner was "StewartsMight"
    Congratulations :)