Scarab Exoskeleton Style Not Available With Style Unlocking?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I got the head and belt on hero, but can't claim style on villain. Hopefully this can be changed soon.
    • Like x 2
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, the good thing is that if you're a subscriber, you'll get 2 complete sets of the armor just by logging on every day for at least 21 days out of the month of June! So just do that, then give the 2nd set to your Villain! ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I think one set is enhanced, while the 2nd set is a regular set. Not to be confused as the one and same. Looking for the actual style to become available for unlocking, not necessarily the gear itself, which is more needed for a hero alt.
    • Like x 1
  5. Charon Lead Content Designer

I alerted the Systems team the other day about it. It's fixed internally and rolling out to Live soon.
    • Like x 10
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, sorry about that, I just noticed that myself last night after I posted. Yesterday's piece was the Enhanced Head Style!

Even still, you could still use my suggestion if you wish, but it now appears Unlocking will be available soon-ish. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have implemented a new process that involves removing people's fingernails each time this is missed in the future. When I say we have, I mean I have.
    • Like x 11
  8. Retire Well-Known Player

Switch didn't get Blue Beetle Style! Whts the deal ?
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Have you filmed this new process? Have you ever thought of using it in training sessions, to use the past offenders as examples, to set a grim reminder of awaiting consequences? I hear it is quite effective, 100% effective, to be exact.
  10. PolarisSylar Committed Player

The style good take on the iconic character
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So..... you were using the imperial "we"?? ;) ;)