Saving Loadout Ability Idea

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Highplains Sailor, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I was thinking about the ability to save various loadouts that you could load with a drop-down type menu.

So if, for example, you have three or four DPS loadouts you like to switch between, you can set each one up, name and save it. It would make switching fast and convenient.

Sometimes I wish I could rearrange the power icons around in the window. It's not a big deal, but it would nice to be able to do. Any thoughts on that? Thank you!
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can save loadouts on to armories.
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You’re describing Armories exactly.
    • Like x 1
  4. L T Devoted Player

I think what they're describing is an easier way to change load outs during cutscenes as opposed to armories which can be used at any time.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can already manually switch your powers around during a cutscene (unless you're in combat). We have a system in place for saving loadouts and everything else in the OP. We don't need a secondary system.
  6. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

What I envision would not be used to save styles or SP spec in addition to loadouts, like an armory does. It would only save / load loadout settings. But if you only have one armory, you would still be able to save / load multiple loadouts. Was just a thought.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It just sounds like trying to circumvent having to buy an additional armory.
  8. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

That is not my intent. It's just a convenient way to quickly change power sets, that's all. In another game I was able to save 'hotbar' setups, and it was helpful. To me, using say three armories to only quick-load three different loadouts would be a waste, because armories let you do more than that. It would be a nice and convenient feature, but its not like not having it makes changing powers all that difficult.

I would like to be able to at least arrange the power icons in the Powers window. Again, not a huge deal, but it would be nice.