In Progress Save the Universe Weekly Reward

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by TANK69, Aug 31, 2021.

1. TANK69 Well-Known Player

I finished the Save the Universe weekly quest in two of my characters and none of them get nothing form the box.
    • Like x 3
  2. TANK69 Well-Known Player

I just tried with another character, I recorded it if needed, still got nothing form the large loot box...
  3. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Same on switch. I opened it and nothing.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Could you post or PM me your character details? Name, combat rating.

Also, if you have the video, that could be very helpful.

Edit: We have tracked down the issue and the fix should be in our next hotfix.
  5. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Same here. Character name is "Tymes Arrow". CR 340.
  6. TANK69 Well-Known Player

PM Sent.
  7. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Mepps, will rewards be issued to those who lost them?
    • Like x 4
  8. victuss New Player

same here i got nothing from the weekly large loot box " XMASTER CAMUSX " 337CR ICE POWER and " SOL INVICTUSS " 342 FIRE POWER
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Had the same issue today on Curse Bringer. I had reset it and got nothing from my box
    • Like x 1
  10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Voldamorsith CR 342. Not sure what's usually in the box? I think it worked on my villain the day before?
  11. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Hi, I am having the same issue with the Save The Universe large loot box not awarding anything. I just went to cash the STU mission in and received the lootbox. When I went to open it I heard the audio associated with opening a box but nothing appeared on screen nor did anything go into my inventory.

I opened the box at around 8:30pm EST (today, aug. 31st) I am a Hero character on US/PS and my name is KaitoXI (CR - 281)

Edit: I have just clipped the video of the lootbox not working if needed to be sent. Thank you.
  12. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Teflontheicon v1... USPS server ...villian...Just happened to me after resetting the solo 3 times for completion. Opened box and poof nothing.
  13. Tree Well-Known Player

Just finished my Weekly Counter as ‘Kahoy Tree’ from SWITCHUS. Claimed my large loot cache. Opened it. Nada. What will happen next?
  14. TANK69 Well-Known Player

Now its working, tested with a character which I finished the quest yesterday but didint open the box. But what about my 3 characters where I ran into that bug?
  15. Achikah All About That Base

In case there is a retroactive reward available- Cynic, USPS hero, cr 340. Opened the Large Loot Box around 12-1pm PST on the 31st and nothing.
  16. Lawdawg07 New Player

Slick Johnson did not get rewards.
  17. Flaves Level 30

MoonshineDeath 342 - I also got an empty box :(
  18. TANK69 Well-Known Player

19. Tygerfyre Committed Player

I filed a ticket for mine, thinking that might be a way to get a replacement crate. The response I got said:

Characters effected by this issue prior to the fix will be granted a replacement cache, we do not have an ETA, I suggest keeping an eye on the live update notes here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?forums/live-update-notes.87/

But that was last Friday. Seems like if they were going to replace the lost loot they would have done so by now.
  20. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

I got a similar response from the customer support agent when I submitted my ticket weeks ago. I don't mind waiting for a replacement box but my ticket was marked as "solved" when clearly I lost out on that week 1 reward. I'll be following this thread to see if there is any update but seeing as it has been a while now and the issue has been fixed for subsequent weeks, I'm not really holding out hope for it.