Save The Universe: how much can I skip?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Aug 31, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I want to run the alert, I really do. But let me tell you a story. It almost made me cry. I actually qued as healer OR dps for once on my main. It told me to dps. Got in, 3 dps and a heal. Me at 343, the others at 341. They died to the adds a few times. Then we wiped on 1st boss 3x. I really just wanted to log off at this point but I hate quitting.

No one died to adds for a bit so that was super. Got to the next set of bosses, don't worry everyone I'll get all the consoles. But good god why is this taking so long, lemme check that scoreboard i love so much. Wait, how are y'all down 32mil to me?? Awesome, but yeah I'll keep doing the mechanics for you. At least we didn't wipe. This is regular btw.

At last bosses, cool only 38mins in. Flying thru this, smooth as ice right? Ok, well that didnt take long to get 6 boxes loaded in. "Hey everyone, try to stop them". Or don't, ok it's fine let's just fail again. 3rd attempt, I really don't care anymore. Tossed the boxes out the door. Shouldn't have to but my god it's that or throw my playstation out. AND THEN WE WIPED AGAIN. Healer went down, tumbling master doesn't work in old content and the other 2 useless players didn't want to stop their angry baby hitting levels of burn to pick the healer up. I was pinned in the corner by zod and ursa so guessing adds or fire. I tried to switch to healer but was just getting pummeled and lit on fire.

So yeah, alert is not worth it unless friends are on. Unfortunately for me, all my friends now hate this game so no alert it is.