Save the Universe 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 10, 2023.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

And if they "added" a few more pieces...

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Imagine in BOP, instead of the Calc Bot bounty where he copied Babs's robot..... he'd just decided to finally get out on the scene again and meet us in person and it was this
    • Like x 2
  3. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

I wanted a solo. I'm not gonna be doing any of this til late August. Gonna be missing a lot of currency. The solo would have helped to spam to catch up
    • Like x 2
  4. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you! I would like that very much. My character names are in my signature hero/villain so hit me up sometime if you want too
  5. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Last year, Smallville was part of StU and, since it's T1, basically everyone could run at least that instance. Might have been a few other really low tier instances previously.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Thank you, this explains why I thought it was. Thanks for correcting me :)
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The only real 'event' level one (and that's debatable) is TD, which is CR 60 minimum. The other 2 are 150 CR. Not an insurmountable CR level by any means, but for an 'event' that should be open to everyone, there should be an 'event' version that is open to CR 20 toons...same as any other event (save SM, which is by design, for higher level toons).

People use low level toons to farm the marks to get the feats done...especially as everything this year is account bound and can't be picked up for some IG cash in the broker as an option.

EDIT: And I was saddened to see the 225 marks of feats tied to these styles and emotes. You let me astray Zoe....:(
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Yep that was explained to me by other two peeps, I had the wrong impression of event because of it. :) But I totally agree with you
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This is an exceedingly easy EDuo. I can see staying out of the alert Elite or raid (if they fix 2nd boss), but you'd have to go out of your way to mess up the duo where someone can 'blame' you for anything....Meanies? Well, people can be mean just standing around in the HOL, so that's near impossible to avoid. Be brave young kitty!
    • Like x 2
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I gotchu on hero side
    • Like x 2
  11. Emoney Dedicated Player

Alerts are still not counting for feats for me.
  12. Emoney Dedicated Player

...so update, the second alert I did today, did in fact count, I don't know why the first one didnt.
  13. FathfulWatcher New Player

That's how you act towards the devs who brought us this amazing content you should feel ashamed of yourself if it was up to me I'll grab you right back here and help others out. Don't be so selfish that you deny yourself such pleasure and helping out our community.

Amazing job devs Keep up the good work.
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My mission shows up in my journal now and the raid is completed despite me not having done it this year so far. Was most likely an issue regarding ongoing missions which others didn't have if they finished it last year before the event was done.

Good fix. :)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Amazing content that I played years ago... There is no reward or desire to play recycled content. Good luck with that.
    • Like x 4
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

But....but....the 250 counts? How will you live without those 2.5 or 3 SP?:(
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh no how ever will me and my 711+ skill points ever recover from such a loss!?
    • Like x 1
  18. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

If your goal is to encourage the "This-Game-Is-Dead" crowd, keep re-releasing already-recycled content.

Seriously, though, you couldn't pull out any other old content and make it relevant to the end-game player? I could be wrong, but it certainly doesn't SEEM like that onerous of a task.
    • Like x 1
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Dang low SP scrubs....;)
    • Like x 2
  20. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

I was wondering if the JLD elite duo and alert will give renown from that episode? Since originally the only elite instances that came out from that episode were the raids.