Save me: Torn between Nature and electric heal

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by gemii, Nov 30, 2019.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

im trying to take advantage of this black friday sale i have a power token but cant decide between electric or nature heal ive been both in the past and have complete experience with both of them. (i dont care about which has the best DPS side btw)

Im celestial right now but im getting bored with it and annoyed with it as the same time. tired of kiting adds just because one of my HOT powers is also a pull move :rolleyes:. This is actually one of my top favorite powers because of its combination of burst/HOTs and versatility , but i just want to switch right now

Which should i go nature of electric heal? im LEANING towards electric just because i havent touched it since the atlantis content but i can easily be swayed away if you convince me otherwise lol
  2. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I would stay Celestial, but... that's not an option you gave. I'd go with Electricity. Nature healing is super difficult for me, and just doesn't look as nice. It's all dirty and thorny looking, and makes gross bug buzzing sounds. Yuck!
    • Like x 1
  3. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

I have an electric healer, you can’t go wrong with electric. Supercharge shields/heal, awesome burst heals and some hot.
    Artifacts : Eye of Gemini, scrap of soul cloak and third your choice.
    • Like x 1
  4. Brit Loyal Player

I would base the decision 100% on what artifacts you've been using. I'm not a Celestial, but I have plenty of experience with both Electric and Nature.

Electric is going to want Scrap/Gemini/Manacles
    Nature is going to want Orb/Fang/Page.

Maxing Artifacts is cumbersome enough that if you've already got some or all of what you need, stick with the powertypes that use the same. Nature tends to run No Supercharge, whereas Electric has one of the best Supercharges in the game.
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Electric used to be OP before the increased SC of Group Transducer and that content is having more inevitable damage that ignores shields. I'm not convinced that EoG, Scrap and Manacles is the way to go anymore for Electricity. The new artifacts seem like they can change the way how some healer powers function. Maybe you can try that as well.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lugo Well-Known Player

Well nature is way uglier so
    • Like x 2
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

my playstyle is

Eye of gemini
    soul cloak
    Orb

i usually use one of those little 25% Sc charges from movement mode and spam SC for the group.. unless im solo healing then ill replace it with a shield or something if the power has a shield.

however i do plan on trying out that page of destiny artifact once the new stuff comes out. so you can say that would play a factor into choosing electric or nature im not sure which power would work best with that. Celestial might be the power that works best with it because you use your group heal combo very often with that power. ughh this is complicated lol

this is just alt heal toon btw so im not really invested into other artifacts i just have the cloak, gemini and orb on this toon
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

If you don't want to change your artifacts too much, go Sorcery. Arbiter helps to solve power issues with Orb but even if you switch out to Page of Destiny, you will be able to spam your group heal a lot more in Arbiter form and build up your safety nets.