Fixed Sarya's Bling Feat Bug

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Canadian Justice, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Well, if that fix went live as per the announcement it did not work. I still have not been granted the feat in spite of owning both rings.
  2. TOSCH2014 New Player

I have the same problem, since the feat should have poped when I bought the rings, this fix will only help for future purchases, but not for already bought items I guess. Maybe the feat can be changed to equip rather than acquire.
  3. Fiery Truth New Player

also have this problem with the tank rings lame i have to wait for the discount on alts..
  4. Ranmaru Developer

As I had feared, I recently put in a new fix that will check your inventory and grant the feat after you equip and un-equip the tank rings or any combination of tank ring + class ring.
    I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.
  5. Canadian Justice Committed Player

I assume this fix has yet to make it to the live servers.

Side note: Not sure if it's intended or not but your posts don't show in the Staff Post Tracker.
  6. Ranmaru Developer

Once it has made it to live i'll ask Mepps to update the thread; additionally I'll also ask about that side note.
  7. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I just tried it. It did not work. The feat still has not popped.
  8. DimesShine New Player

Still experiencing this issue on the game. My character Dimesshine has both Elite rings and equipped them, however the feet is not completing. I have tried relogging and changing armories and the feat will still not complete. Please fix this ASAP.
  9. Ranmaru Developer

This should now be fixed, if you are still in a broken state please attempt un-equiping your rings and re-equipping them. if that does not fix the issue please let me know so I can investigate.